DSC07112_edited.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 193

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
You got more flavors than Heinz! Does the fire dept. pin have a date?

litefire56

Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
That's a great GM token! What a haul for 1 hunt!

You don't have to tell me where you hunt or how you research them. But could you please tell me the locations when you're done with them, so I know to never, ever, hunt there. I mean.... what could possibly be left? ;D

:notworthy:

Al Czervik

Apr 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Teknetics® Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Senior Strikes again ... :headbang:

Very well done indeed ... ~ Al

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

Lowbatts said:
You got more flavors than Heinz! Does the fire dept. pin have a date?
///////// No date on it ( looks old 40-??? ) have no idea .

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

litefire56 said:

You don't have to tell me where you hunt or how you research them. But could you please tell me the locations when you're done with them, so I know to never, ever, hunt there. I mean.... what could possibly be left? ;D ///////////// Actualy, hunting was new custom coil set up , Shabona ----- well overhunt park walk from home , area 30X 30 meters , Last year L4S pul ou there 5-6 bufflos , D/D have some finds , PT have beauty 18K cross, oprox. 60 wheaties , 4 ag medalions two with chain . and one 25C seated 1853 . And other miscel. I thing I have to play little more with settings for this new coil and be able compare to E-tracks . Now Im leaving tto Europe for 30 days . So will continue to setting coil to machine after come back ( have garret in Warsaw ) .

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

Kimsdad said:
Mister Master, you dig more stuff in one after work hunt than I do in two weeks! :notworthy:

Great finds!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
/////////// Ok. I dont belive , what do You want ?

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Have a good trip Mr. Senior and bring back that Super Garret for us to look at!

Oh yeah, some Polish girlie magazines too!

litefire56

Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
MR Senior said:
litefire56 said:

You don't have to tell me where you hunt or how you research them. But could you please tell me the locations when you're done with them, so I know to never, ever, hunt there. I mean.... what could possibly be left? ;D ///////////// Actualy, hunting was new custom coil set up , Shabona ----- well overhunt park walk from home , area 30X 30 meters , Last year L4S pul ou there 5-6 bufflos , D/D have some finds , PT have beauty 18K cross, oprox. 60 wheaties , 4 ag medalions two with chain . and one 25C seated 1853 . And other miscel. I thing I have to play little more with settings for this new coil and be able compare to E-tracks . Now Im leaving tto Europe for 30 days . So will continue to setting coil to machine after come back ( have garret in Warsaw ) .

Please tell me you're not talking about Shabbona Pk. located at....

Shabbona Park
6935 W. Addison St.---

That would be my Stingray Pk... Grew up on the SW corner of Grace and NewEngland

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

Lowbatts said:
Have a good trip Mr. Senior and bring back that Super Garret for us to look at!

Oh yeah, some Polish girlie magazines too! //////////// I thing i have good coil for now , so I d'nt need that garret . ----------- You have those magazines , Be back JUL 6 .

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

litefire56 said:
MR Senior said:
litefire56 said:

Shabbona Park
6935 W. Addison St.---

That would be my Stingray Pk... Grew up on the SW corner of Grace and NewEngland //////////// YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was searching this park with at least 4 dif. machines over 28 years , (still something come up )

litefire56

Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
MR Senior said:
litefire56 said:
MR Senior said:
litefire56 said:

Shabbona Park
6935 W. Addison St.---

That would be my Stingray Pk... Grew up on the SW corner of Grace and NewEngland //////////// YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was searching this park with at least 4 dif. machines over 28 years , (still something come up )

Actually I feel much better now. No wonder I couldn't even pull a wheatie there.

I can remember when they would flood the whole area to the north of the old fieldhouse, for ice skating. Now they have it filled in with 3' of dirt. I went to preschool in that fieldhouse. Grade school at Our Saviour on Harlem, then Luther North.

OP
OP
M

MR Senior L4S

litefire56 said:
MR Senior said:
litefire56 said:
MR Senior said:
litefire56 said:

Shabbona Park
6935 W. Addison St.---

Actually I feel much better now. No wonder I couldn't even pull a wheatie there.

I can remember when they would flood the whole area to the north of the old fieldhouse, for ice skating. Now they have it filled in with 3' of dirt. I went to preschool in that fieldhouse. Grade school at Our Saviour on Harlem, then Luther North. ////////////// Jon was attending to Priscila , At time we thinking, the area unsearched was priest home with garden (SE corner ) , on field when19 20 was tennis court on edges still come out some wheaties and on strip close to church .

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Nice finds, Mr. Senior! Amazing you were able to pull that stuff out of Shabbona. I was there once and found jack. Crazy that a '53 seated quarter was found there, considering the park is relatively new-ish.

Hey John, two of my sisters went to Luther North. Since I never studied a day Freshman year, I had to attend LN for summer school. That's where I learned that baby fish are called guppies (I'm not kidding).

Joe

litefire56

Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Yeah it's really a small, small world guys... Most of my best neighborhood friends went to St. Priscillas. I remember attending many a Communion or Wedding there, when the service was completely in Latin. I was like... "What's going on here"?

I told Brett about the massive carnivals that SP had in their parking lot all the time, and that the park strip next to church would be killer.

Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but when we were like 10 or so, playing at Shabbona, on hot summer days. We would duck into SP's to cool off, light a candle, and splash down with some Holy water from the wall dispenser thingy.

Hey Joe, I was a terror my freshman year also. They had a dress code at LN,, no blue jeans.
So I dunked mine in red dye one night and went to school in purple jeans. I made it 10' inside the front lobby and was yanked into the Deans office and sent home.

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
twistidd said:
Nice finds, Mr. Senior! Amazing you were able to pull that stuff out of Shabbona. I was there once and found jack. Crazy that a '53 seated quarter was found there, considering the park is relatively new-ish.

Hey John, two of my sisters went to Luther North. Since I never studied a day Freshman year, I had to attend LN for summer school. That's where I learned that baby fish are called guppies (I'm not kidding).

Joe

Even though the "park" can be "newish" That spot where the park is has been an open field for as long as I can find maps.. 1861 plat maps have that as an open field. I remember growing up there, it used to be called Schorsch VIllage.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread