Nested together

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
I found 3 buffs! 1926, 1919 and one undated. Found them today after pulling the Rumplebattskins routine in the park with Neil and Mark. Hey, ate some berries, some clover and some dandelions and fell out man.

The pic includes a primo 1919 buff I got in the parkway work the other day, along with the '42 merc from a couple days ago on the parkway and the silver Georgie from yesterday. A few mems, some clad, a HAMMERED rosie and a HAMMERED mem, Neil, Mark B, and Mark M., Rich, Dan and some fun digs over the last few days.

Thanks for coming along guys!

Attachments

• 7012010 006.jpg
    7012010 006.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 215

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those are nice, i still can't find anything older than me.

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
WTG, Tim!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If anyone deserves to pull silver from that place, it's you!

I wandered up the hill & found a thin metal peace sign pendant - footprint of the American chicken and all... I wandered back down and wondered who that was sacked out on the that table over there, Otis Campbell?

otis.gif

Now I know who it was! ;D

Thanks for the invitation and congrats on the finds! :wink:

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many more good days ahead Tim. Were you dreaming of silver on the table or waiting for a sign from above on where to swing your coil? One of these digs I hope to see you dig some good shines!! Grats on the pictured assortment.

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I looked across that creek and saw you digging. . . and digging. . . and digging along the
side of that hill, the first thing that came to mind was a mother-load Mem spill.
I was happy to learn it was a Buffalo jump instead :thumbsup:

It was fun out there. . . thanks again for the invite :)

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice assortment you got there.
HH
John

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Hey Tim, great finds you got there. I love buffaloes, between those and V's, they are among my favorites of all coins to find. There's a special feeling I get when, after digging out a ton of beaver tails and foil balls, a dark nickel comes out from deep and turns out to be a buff (or a V). It's more of a rush to me than when I see a silver glint in the hole.

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread