Please vote for my sister!!!!

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
I don't mean to irritate you guys by posting a non-treasure-related post, if you don't want to vote, no biggie. My sister made it to the top 10 in Schaumburg Idol (lol, yes, you read that right). She has some pretty good competition, so she needs all the votes she can get. If you guys want to vote, go here (http://www.parkfun.com/) and scroll to the bottom where it says Schaumburg Idol. Vote for Anne Walton!! Unless you think she really sucks, then you don't have to. :wink: If you want, you can watch her video and the other contestants if you click on the right side of the page where it says, "First Round".

Thank you in advance for your help, guys. She appreciates it. I promise I won't post any more "spam" like this, I'd just like to see her win.

Joe

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
joe how the heck do I vote.. :help:

OP
OP
twistidd

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Bootybay,

There should be an area next to the name of each contestant where you can click to vote. When you go to the link I posted, just scroll to the bottom and click on the Schaumburg Idol logo. And them vote from there. I think!! I don't know, I voted the other day and it won't let me vote again, so I don't remember exactly how I voted, but I think it was that way.

Thanks a bunch,

Joe

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
I voted for her Joe,
But I am confused, because every time I try to watch a video of her performance I get this:

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Dude, like is that your sister? I am having the voters remorse.

--Just kidding

OP
OP
twistidd

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
watercolor said:
Yep :thumbsup: She's good!

So Joe, can you sing. . . or carry a tune? ;D

Hell no. I do play the drums, been playing for about 14 years now. But no singing for me anytime soon.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I voted for her, but I also listened to the other singers. She can hold her own against them with no problem. I saw only one other that will give her some competition and a run for the money. Anyway, best of luck

OP
OP
twistidd

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Thank you, guys. She is actually a gospel singer, so singing that song was out of character for her. Again, thanks, we'll see how it turns out in the end.

Joe

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another Vote for Your Sis , Joe :icon_thumright:

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My votes' in. Looks like your sis is currently running in 4th position, and that Rachel chick is just smoking everyone....But hopefully like at the races, your sister is a "stalker" and comes up in front past the last furlong! Keep us posted bud! :thumbsup:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Voted right after you posted this - NOW GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Lowbatts

Gold Member