Please vote for my sister!!!! Pt. 2

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
OK guys, because of you, my sister was voted into round two of Schaumburg Idol (she narrowly made it). Now, competition is tougher, and already she is trailing badly. This really isn't a "talent" show, more of a popularity contest, and ratings are mainly based on the hotness factor or otherwise youthful appeal. Not that my sister is an old bag, but she is competing with a few high school kids who have hundreds of classmates on their sides. You can see her new video and vote for her on www.parkfun.com. Click on Round Two Poll to vote and choose Anne Walton (again, unless you think she sucks, lol). I'm trying to gather some publicity for her. Again, thank you from me and her!!

Here is the link... http://www.parkfun.com/Programs/CulturalArts/SchaumburgIdol/SecondRound.aspx

Joe

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
Joe
-done. How many get to pass this round; or conversely, how many get lopped off?

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Takes something special just to be willing to share a voice like that Joe, thank her for us!

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
Kimsdad said:
Done, Joe!!! :thumbsup:

Where can we get our "Vote for Twistidd's Sister" T-shirt? :)
Not to be too anachronistic, but before looking like Dee Snyder, the baby looked an awful lot like how I think Joe would look at that age. This actually might explain a lot...

[youtube=425,350]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Twistiddat8months.jpg = Joe at 8 Months?

OP
OP
twistidd

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
p2c, lol!!!

Thanks for all of your support and compliments, guys. She never went past the second round, but to be honest, I didn't really expect her to, since she was older than a lot of the other contestants and didn't come with any gimmicks. She thanks you all as well and as always, continues singing as always.

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions