AT Pro, DFX, Coinmaster Pro,White's Eagle II SL, White's 6DB
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
That's a shame. It's one thing to bring a house in absolute disrepair down, but it's another thing to see this one in decent shape (from what I can see) talked about like it is a peice of crap by the fire department. With all due respect to the FD, they should probably at least adjust their attitude about the house if they in fact are going to destroy it.

Joe

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Place doesn't look that bad at all. Maybe they can put some seniors in there before they torch it. Give the EMTs a little training too. What the heck, they're old and some kid will probably just take advantage of them anyway. Why waste the opportunity?

>:( >:(

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Well if none of the local TH'ers can hit it by September, I'm sure someone would be willing to take a road trip. Sounds like a good possible day trip.

In the meantime, we have a lot of non-historic houses around here that I'd like to volunteer for fire training. Pretty much all the sec. 8 housing and most all of the fed-funded housing.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
definately get permission to detect it.

They apparenly don't care about History

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread