Total Totals

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
Well I got out for the last time today up here at a park that I like to hunt. I got 6 wheaties and a merc. I sat down and figured up just how much I have found up here in the last 3 years. I started keeping tabs in 2008. I hunted in 2007 but dont have those totals but it was all clad. So here they are...
Wheaties 2167
Silver dimes 330
Quarters 72
Halves 4
Indians 30
Buffs 5
Vs 5
Silver rings 18
Total coin count including clad 8840

Its gonna be tough in Texas to make these types of totals but I am gonna give it a try. Good luck to everyone and thanks again for the great times I will always remember

TMAN...

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats awesome!! Those totals are some big #'s. Texas will give up alot of coins with you down there,
they don't stand a chance in the dirt. Good luck HH

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome hunting buddy, you will be missed aroud these parts!!! :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
You're a one-man coil-swinging enigma! Missing you as much as those coins already, go get 'em in Texas Tracy!

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck on your trip home Brother...Sorry to see you go,But I'll be glad to have you back...Just give me a call a couple weeks before you decide to come up...We'll have a place for you to stay....And I'll have scouted out some new sites for us to Pirate some silver....Give your wife our Love.....So Long Friend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread