New Video Uploaded

d-dub

Apr 15, 2009
Chicago, Il
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Minelab Excal II
It's been a while since I posted a video. It's from a couple of hunts from the first week of May. I may have posted the finds I don't remember. Have more video that I need still need to edit. Hopefully get those done this weekend.

Also want to thank Ron @ windycitydetectors.com for the awesome deal on the inline probe. Most of you know how much he takes care of us around here.

Anyway, enjoy the video and there is more to come.......

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
PFFFFT! SICK MAN!!! Congrats to both of you :-) And great job with the video, I love the intro and different angles. Time well spent as I enjoyed watching every second of it.

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds You & Jon Made...............................Congrats on your Silver Dollar find Dan !!!!! ......& Jons seated dime as well....Great Finds ! .....Congrats on finding a great old site....We all hope you find ......More oldies !!!....We are waiting in anticipation.....!!!

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Wow!

Only wondering why there's still ground cover there!

Seriously, can't you put in a work order to have that place graded down about 5"? Okay, not all that seriously, you know I'd show up then....

Awesome hunts!

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your doing a great job behind the camera Dan and a fantastic job behind the detector, nice digs.

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And another great video of your hunts !
You guys are off and running on the Silver total for the year , Can't wait to see what you
come up with this summer in your area . It should be great !
Keep the videos coming if you would , can not let a little thing like work get in the way of
great productions of the hunt's ! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread