A little scouting yesterday evening paid off this morning with a Jackson

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Yesterday,I took my dog for stroll at the local park and did some scouting at the side by side soccer fields..I used a few trees as markers where all the onlookers where watching the game..My hunting buddy and myself arrived at the park a hour after sun rise today and found my markers for MD'ing..About 1/2 hour into it I walk right into a folded Jackson :o :headbang::icon_thumright:..I was at the park for about 6 1/2 hr's and walked away with 43 quarters.10 nickel's,52 dimes and one wheatie.

P1060104.jpg

P1060106.jpg

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rob, your gonna need a bigger pouch. if i put all that coinage in my pockets i'd be singing the pants on the ground song.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Ditto Mark.

But honestly, let's get more of this stuff in the paper form, it's lighter.

Great hunt!

OP
OP
rob.s

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
marinedad said:
rob, your gonna need a bigger pouch. if i put all that coinage in my pockets i'd be singing the pants on the ground song.

Thanks guys :icon_thumright:That's funny you say that Mark as I forgot too wear my belt that day :laughing7:

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate it when I forget my belt!

Great haul there Rob - you have to have paid off the detector by now judging on how much clad you pull each hunt!

OP
OP
rob.s

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Jay,I think I'm half way now paying it off :laughing9:I'll never forget my belt again and surprised I lasted that long pulling up every 2 seconds :'(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread