Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Mar 2008
    Chicago IL
    Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
    87 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

4 different kinds of hunts - maybe 5 different kinds in 1 outing to the woods

wentout MD'ng and not 15min in the woods I walked up on 1 antler then I looked 3' over and seen the other one. The squirrels have been chewing on them a bit but its funny because just yesterday I found 1 about the same size but was wrecked and I said man I hope to find a pair/set this year!!! I also found a Gettz ttelephone token and I kept a olive bottle I found. I was gonna pick some honey button mushrooms but I didn't think you all ready for a metal detecting, bottle hunting, mushroom hunting, & shed hunting all in 1 post. Hope you all found some goodies today.

***I also jumped down in a storm drain washout because I thought I saw 2 arrowheads at the bottom of the cut, from a distance they looked good but in my hand I wasn't so sure. They were thin and edges were rough but looked like they were worked but they were all banged up and wasn't 100% positive if they were the real deal so I hid them for later. If they turnout to be real then that would be 5 different kinds of hunting in 1 outing. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	573216   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	573217   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	573218  
    Come check out my MD'ing videos:
    http://youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend

Mar 2008
    Chicago IL
    Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
    87 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: 4 different kinds of hunts - maybe 5 different kinds in 1 outing to the woods

I went back and got the (either) scrapers or just random thin rocks) LOL What do you guts think they are? The are rough but they are straight and centered pretty good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1111.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	573279   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2222.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	573280  
    Come check out my MD'ing videos:
    http://youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend

us
    May 2010
    Santa Monica, CA
    etrac, ACE 250
    40 times

Re: 4 different kinds of hunts - maybe 5 different kinds in 1 outing to the woods

no clue on the rocks but it looks like you had a pretty fun day off!
    The future of detecting is up you you! Do it right.

us
    Jul 2003
    Elgin
    Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
    54 times

Not sure if anyone has ever said this to you before, but hey, nice rack!

Hehehe hehehe, you, uh, scored.

Don't you know there are purists out there who will tell you one thing at a time, and only one thing!

Good hunting Kermit!

us
    Let's go diggin!!!

Dec 2009
    G P, Illinois
    DFX
    389 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Nice pair of sheds Kermit. Those rocks look like just thin rock, just guessing.

us
    May 2011
    22 times

Nice sheds!!It's amazing how some sheds last that long and some don't..I'm getting shed hunting fever now

p2c

Apr 2009
    Matteson, IL
    Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
    5 times

I see that L4S has gotten you hooked on the virtues of a certain beverage before hunting. I'd be careful, I think that he and D-Dub have a paid sponsorship from that beverage company.

Aug 2006
    WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
    MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
    3 times

always a great idea to keep the eyes peeled

for any kinda treasure.
    SPINNER VALUE KEY: RED is METAL DETECT.LT  BLUE is AUCTION. DARK BLUE is GOLD MINING.GREEN is THRIFT STORE.YELLOW is GEM GRUBBIN.PINK is COIN ROLL HUNT.BROWN is BEACH AND SHALLOW WATER HUNT.ORANGE JUNK PICK AND OR METAL SCRAPPING

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links