Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wentout MD'ng and not 15min in the woods I walked up on 1 antler then I looked 3' over and seen the other one. The squirrels have been chewing on them a bit but its funny because just yesterday I found 1 about the same size but was wrecked and I said man I hope to find a pair/set this year!!! :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: I also found a Gettz ttelephone token and I kept a olive bottle I found. I was gonna pick some honey button mushrooms but I didn't think you all ready for a metal detecting, bottle hunting, mushroom hunting, & shed hunting all in 1 post. :laughing7: Hope you all found some goodies today. :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

***I also jumped down in a storm drain washout because I thought I saw 2 arrowheads at the bottom of the cut, from a distance they looked good but in my hand I wasn't so sure. They were thin and edges were rough but looked like they were worked but they were all banged up and wasn't 100% positive if they were the real deal so I hid them for later. If they turnout to be real then that would be 5 different kinds of hunting in 1 outing. LOL

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 229
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 217
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 222
OP
OP
treasurefiend

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back and got the (either) scrapers or just random thin rocks) LOL What do you guts think they are? The are rough but they are straight and centered pretty good.

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 212
  • 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 206

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Not sure if anyone has ever said this to you before, but hey, nice rack!

Hehehe hehehe, you, uh, scored.

Don't you know there are purists out there who will tell you one thing at a time, and only one thing!

Good hunting Kermit!

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pair of sheds Kermit. Those rocks look like just thin rock, just guessing.

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice sheds!!It's amazing how some sheds last that long and some don't..I'm getting shed hunting fever now :tongue3:

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
I see that L4S has gotten you hooked on the virtues of a certain beverage before hunting. I'd be careful, I think that he and D-Dub have a paid sponsorship from that beverage company.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread