Greenie
Aug 30, 2013
Berkeley
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, CZ3D, Whites Eagle sl 90, Explorer 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ye'all,
My names Jimbo. I've been detecting 13 years and started off one month with a bounty hunter 101 and did the house with my kids and was
hooked immediately.One month later I purchased a Minelab Explorer XS. Have made many friends detecting. Was a member of the Joliet club and the Round Lake Club years ago. I have attended a GNRS relic hunt that was phenomenal and met some of the greatest relic hunters in America.
I'm looking for a partner to hunt with as my old partner is getting up in age and now the Cook County woods is off limits so we don't get together
much anymore. I am 56 years old and am ready to dig,dig, dig!!! Beach, woods what-ever have you. I have many old maps for a person that knows how to overlay them and I think we can find some prime sites. I live in Berkeley, Ill. which is right next door to ELMHURST. If you need a good hunting partner and would like to get together detecting, LOOK ME UP. Male or Female, I don't mind. I'll give you a run for your money as I love Metal DETECTING!!!!
silverseeker 2

bilt46

Oct 11, 2008
around town
Detector(s) used
CZ5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI, I'm in the next town to your east, near manheim rd.. Waiting for it to cool down a bit.........BILLT.

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jim You guys have any other luck at those houses?

One of my top 5 places was in Berkley

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread