Places to hunt

diggin for history

Jan 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for new places to hunt near pekin Illinois any ideas would be great. Love to hunt old parks, but thanks to a group in the area throwing handfuls of pennies after hunting the local parks I'm just ready to move to some other places that they may not have hit does anyone know if city lots are legal to dig , should I risk digging around socar field borders or jfl field borders not disrupting the actual fields of course ? Any ideas would be great I'm disabled and I'm getting cabin fever as well as my machines are just screaming to get back out there Pennies ! Are you kidding how childish can a bunch of grown men be I've confronted them , and these guys are just plain stupid saying well if you start finding our penny throws just look at it as us saving you time from digging where we have hunted out the area which we all know is never the case !

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You mean these morons ACTUALLY - Ahem - "deposited materials of a small, injurious nature in a public venue that could easily and severely injure small children or pets if swallowed, and expose the Park District and City to SUBSTANTIAL lawsuits" ? ? ? ?

Golly...I hope the local Police don't find out about those guys. :thumbsup:

(Hint...Hint)

Last edited:

Maiden2112

Jul 10, 2014
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-TERRA 305
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No wonder Illinois hates metal detecting! That really make me mad. What a bunch of d@##$.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread