Why do people look down or blame ( read )

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
other metal detectorist for the CCFP redefining their words and shutting down the CCFP for metal detecting.......It pisses me off when it's not true.
All you people don't blame anyone for the DuPage Co Forest Preserves being shut down to metal detecting so why do you cry about CCFP .. I have hunted CCFP for many years but I'm not crying cause I know there are many places to metal detect then some woods in a forest preserve. DuPage was shut down long before Cook Co was...... Do you people realize that?

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no clue what you are talking about, and why is that woman smashing that mirror with her fist?

OP
OP
DPBOB

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no clue what you are talking about, and why is that woman smashing that mirror with her fist?

If your married and you would tell your wife, who doesn't like metal detecting, that your going metal detecting all the time , she'd be smashing a mirror too.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me I much rather wander the woods enjoying the scenery and maybe find just a few boy scout relics then be at a park, street tear out, or an abandoned house any day, thats just my 2 cents bud. And yes I know DuPage, Kane, ect were all banned well before Cook.

OP
OP
DPBOB

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me I much rather wander the woods enjoying the scenery and maybe find just a few boy scout relics then be at a park, street tear out, or an abandoned house any day, thats just my 2 cents bud. And yes I know DuPage, Kane, ect were all banned well before Cook.
Kermit check out the my thread Illinois forum is not what it use to be. I dare you to repost finds. READ IT .... Thats why this tread was started.

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You people speak as if your trapped in a room stuck with no other options. It's a big country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread