gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield Il, Springfield MA, Springfield where the Simpsons live? There is a Springfield in almost every state, please be a little more specific.

OP
OP
flysar

flysar

Mar 8, 2013
WA
Detector(s) used
Current: Equinox 800, Makro Gold Racer, Fisher CZ-20, various Tesoro's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield Il, Springfield MA, Springfield where the Simpsons live? There is a Springfield in almost every state, please be a little more specific.

Springfield, Ill
I listed the question under the State of Illinois threads!

twalton

Jul 16, 2008
Virginia, Il
Detector(s) used
At Pro, Whites Prizm 6T, Fisher 1235x, Pioneer 505
The city parks are free to detect as are the easements between the street and sidewalk. The lake beach area is closed to any and all activities so if you venture there you will be ticketed for trespass. I suggest that you join the Facebook page "Metal Detecting Central Illinois" and you will find more info about Springfield park finds. Welcome and good luck!

OP
OP
flysar

flysar

Mar 8, 2013
WA
Detector(s) used
Current: Equinox 800, Makro Gold Racer, Fisher CZ-20, various Tesoro's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The city parks are free to detect as are the easements between the street and sidewalk. The lake beach area is closed to any and all activities so if you venture there you will be ticketed for trespass. I suggest that you join the Facebook page "Metal Detecting Central Illinois" and you will find more info about Springfield park finds. Welcome and good luck!

Thank you for the tips & HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread