I am looking for partners

sniper-medic

Jun 21, 2007
Mendota, Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT, Spectrum DFX, and White's Spectra VX3
Hi Dive,
I live North of you in Mendota. Let me know when you wana hook up and we'll go swing the detectors. Never done any panning, but would be kind of interesting to try............

Randy

WheatbackDigger

Jul 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Etrac
I've detected in Mendota and Peoria both. I live in the Rock Falls/Sterling area....PM anytime

Dec 1, 2007
Hey, I'm new to this forum and, except for messing around with my dad's White metal detector around old homesteads 25 years ago, I've never really done much treasure hunting.
I live near Peoria and would be interested in MD-ing more.
Panning for gold---now that's something I might be interested in. My family farm has a creek running through it. Are creeks in Central Illinois worth panning?

rayredditch

May 27, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Adventis II, GoldMaxx Power, Whites Surf Master PI Pro DD, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Fisher 1265X, Minelab Advantage, Hartmann 1023, Viking 6DX2
MSDT say´s hello (retired)
Now a hunting man
HH Ray

OP
OP
D

divemaster63

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2007
Thank you to everyone for responding to my post. Unfortunatly I had problems with my computer/ISP and then the weather turned bad, so I have not found time to reply to any of you before now. I am still interested. If you still are interested in hunting together, e-mail me @ [email protected] and perhaps we can set up a time to meet. I am thinking sometime in march, or next month if it is unseasonably warm.

Skinny Puppy

Sep 14, 2006
Mt Carmel, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi, I'm interested as well. I live in the Des Plaines area near O'Hare. I just bought a book on panning for gold in the midwest. Haven't read it yet. Gave it to my dad to read. Gotta go back and confiscate it now. Please let me know if anything is planned. Thanks in advance.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
women,edde,women,all joking aside,they just great,once you try one,you'll definetly stop thinking everythings and everyones gay,makes me sad to remember your birthday pic where your getting mounted,was that with your"new partner"?things are sure different in dekalb,maybe its something in the water that gives ya such a pain in the ass...........or maybe your buddies........... :o :o... ;)

sherryjean

Feb 4, 2008
Am very new to this all-would love to get together with ya'all and detect! Panning for gold seems very interesting also! Live north of Sterling/Rock Falls area. Hope weather gets warm so we can enjoy it more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread