Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
call up the police station, they will tell you for sure...

OP
OP
Sand Scoop

Sand Scoop

Oct 7, 2006
Myrtle Beach
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT--Excal II
call up the police station, they will tell you for sure...

I am at Kickapoo and all I had to do was check in the front office. I wasn't told of any restrictions of were I could detect. Only exception ,No Shovels

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
That's awesome Sandscoop. Ask about water hunting there. Some interesting sites in that area, especially at old crossings.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Back in 1955,Green St in Danville was the 'Red Light' district.You would walk down the street and the gals would tap on the window with quarters to get you to come in.Never mind how I know this,but yes I have been on Green St in those yrs.

OP
OP
Sand Scoop

Sand Scoop

Oct 7, 2006
Myrtle Beach
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT--Excal II
warsawdaddy said:
Back in 1955,Green St in Danville was the 'Red Light' district.You would walk down the street and the gals would tap on the window with quarters to get you to come in.Never mind how I know this,but yes I have been on Green St in those yrs.

Yes I know a little about Green St. My mom told me when she was in highschool her and her girlfriends would go to Green St jusyt to see who came out of the Houses and and behold out walked my granddad....As far as I know Grandma never found out,Lucky for him,she was fierce..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread