cooltext27637221.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 193

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
TreasureFiend...some nice finds...keep digging that BSA Reservation.

The one where we hold our hunts has so far, produced a Standing Liberty, a Walking Liberty, 2 Ben Franklins, several Mercs and Rosies and even a Barber Dime, a Large Cent (1852), a 2 Cent (1865), lots of BS Sliders and pocket knives (some fair, some in bad condition)....research the camp and find out where the first camping site was and when it was first used. Folks don't realize how much or the amazing finds that come out of the BS Reservations.

Good Luck and Happy BS Hunting,
Annmarie

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds guys, can' wait to join your guys hunts. :thumbsup: HH

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Dude, I should have stuck around! Two mercury dimes and a surprisingly crisp buffalo nickel from the looks of things (I've never found either). I can't wait to get out there again next week. Those two silver Washingtons I found made my friggin year so far, and seeing that first mercury dime you got made it even better. We've got to hit the wooded areas more. Maybe even check around that old mattress, lol...you never know, maybe someone lost change sleeping on it. Maybe. Well, maybe not...but anyway, congratulations on a stellar hunt, it was a great time and I'm glad you guys let me hang with you and hunt alongside you. The tacos were heavenly....................

Joe

p.s. Thanks to everyone there!

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
Good job on those mercs TreasureFiend. Congrats!!

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great time guys,thanks to all for coming.if this is any indication of the summer to come,ITS GOING TO ROCK!!!!!!!!.greg that skirt steak is unbelieveable,the next ones on me(bbq pulled pork)this sat?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread