Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Fri I got a flat tire, and today going to work the same exact tire, I got another one. 2 flats in 5 days!!! A brand new spare tire down the drain (I dented it in 3 places bad)!!!!!! I swerve to miss the potholes, but some times you cant swerve due to other traffic... This winter was bad for potholes!!!! In some place it is like driving on the moon!!!!! Why am I paying taxes???

And today gas is $3.75 for unleaded!!!!!!!! What is going on???????

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Use dollar that you find in change each week MD'ing to either buy a lottery ticket or call someone about the potholes. It's either a dollar you'll never see again or the luckiest investment ever made. Here's to knowing you made the right choice.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Well Treasure I'll tell you a story to try and make you feel better.

On the way to the Hunt in Louisiana this past Friday the front passenger window of my car blew out in Jackson Mississippi. I mean literally it sounded like a sharp little crack then it exploded!!!! $200.

Then today when I pulled into my garage from work I look over on the passenger side and the windshield is cracked from the top to the bottom!!!! I called to get it replaced and they were closed but someone tellls me probably $500!

So I do feel for you.

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
Time to change to public transportation!!! gas went up, Toll went up and no pay raise in sight, what the heck!!!!

BONECHOP

Apr 26, 2007
Lisle Il.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Just wait until Memoreal day weekend the gas will be at or over $4.00 per gal >:(
We need to hunt for gold the a-habs like gold.
USA US. A= and THEM.
And for the pot holes that your Robby B. Gov. He will be next to do time I hope.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread