The week in general

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Don't get mad, get clad...
Pockets full of it, some dug by mistake as it was deep enough to make one hopeful. Took Mayo out Thursday and we found the city boys had removed a block of fence from a park that ballfields in it from the early 50's up to the 80's. I'd found numerous kiddy caches there over the years, a few of them silver-bearing, but mostly clad. Left there early, Mayo scored silver with a rosie and found a Saca.

Mikey and me hit the old high school Saturday afternoon, the old asphalt lot is coming up and the curbs are getting pulled. Lamp construction guy says he"doesn't want to be a dick" but the school might have problems with us being there. I told him the school has no problems with me being there digging up old pennies in the dirt, but it's his job site and if he wants us out, we're gone. He refused to make a call and repeated that it was a school issue and we could even get arrested for trespassing, blah blah blah. So we left the wimpy dick behind. Yes, he was a wimpy dick, handed him the option of making the call on his work site and he deferred to people who I know are okay with me hunting there. So be it.

Did strike gold and silver this week in the playgrounds at other schools! Gold (14k) ring with a pink birth stone, Very pretty bejeweled sandal pendent (.925) ugly ring (.925) And a disgusting cheap pineapple earring that I have to find an ugly doll to put on.

Attachments

• 41508 jewelry.jpg
    41508 jewelry.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 162

Goio

Sep 15, 2003
All over!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
Nice finds there Lowbatts, you guys did very well!! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread