Whats going on this sunday?

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
What's going on this sunday?

I'm helping host a garage sale this saturday but I should be free to detect sunday. I'm thinking older areas. Anyone game? I'm up for anything.

I picked up two St. Louis Civil War era blob top soda bottles (circa 1860s) and a late 19th century Massachusetts bitters bottle (all beautifully embossed) on my trip this past weekend, but didn't get to detect. That is unfortunate, as many small towns I passed on the way consisted of rows and rows of turn-of-the-century houses with BIG yards. Thinking what I'm thinking? Possibly another road trip.

I'll get pics of the bottles later.
Joe

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: What's going on this sunday?

"What's going on this sunday?"

Church; perhaps a few hours of Sacred Harp
Singing. :wink: ;D

have a good un.........
SHERMANVILLE

OP
OP
twistidd

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS

If anyone here collects or is interested in old H.O. scale trains and accessories, I've got tons of it I'm selling cheap at the garage sale tomorrow. It will be part of Itasca's community sale. Let me know if you're interested and I'll let you know where I'm setting up.

Joe

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry bro, im going to be out of town this weekend. I hope you make a lot of money!!!! :thumbsup:

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023

Let me know where and I'll try to stop in and say howdy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread