Inka gold, Territorio De Acre

I

inka_huntr

Is anyone heard about Charles William Baker-Cresswell who found the great Inka treasure from Peru ?? He was killed, perhaps by the guardians of the treasure, before he was able to tell the world about the gold. Everything that was found is pages from Baker-Cresswells diary and his skull.
His frend Robert Mendoza is still missing... There is quite accurate description about the treasures location in the diary.

OP
OP
I

inka_huntr

I think Mendoza was taken by the indians, cause they tought that he was betrayed them. I don't know for sure, but I think that Mendoza was an indian, too.

ark turtle

Nov 2, 2007
cryptodave said:
Mendoza is probably living the good life on his own private island by now.
Well Bull Balls, I have looked and looked but still no gold.
oooooooo heck bull ball...........

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello

Being a sucker for a good treasure legend .....

There was an alleged story that in 1962 diamond hunters somewhere in the upper Amazon found the remains of skelenton and old paper diary belonging to a man called Charles William Baker-Cresswell? In it tells of a journey to mysterious crater in the mountains where he found a lost Inca city and treasure?

Sounds great?

However the source of this legend is very questionable Dutch and Spanish of a new age magazine . There is no collaborating evidence that this person ever existed at least in newspapers of around 1962 or reports in the world press at the time of discovery. The story was once tossed into conspiracy theories of chyrstal skulls and Aliens etc...

It seems to be an invention of that era where fiction becomes though rumor as alleged fact with no supporting evidence on a event really happened at all.

As treasure legends go...this story really does lends its self to being a myth.

Crow

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom, if I may jump in where I shouldn't El Senor Crow is presently traveling and out of daily contact. I am sure that he will get to you asap.. He is a genuine gentleman.

Vo ist das kaffee haus? care to join me?:coffee2::coffee2:

Don Jose de La Mancha ) Till Eulenspiegle )

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Bulla from Fiji my fellow pirates. Don jose is correct I always try to answer people when I can.

Thanks for heads up...

Thomas I have sent you a Pm.

El senor Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread