UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While that is interesting, the gentleman on camera has some very outlandish ideas.

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One has to ask, could such stone work be accomplished with the tools available to the Incas? Or any other historical group in the area?

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I think its overly simplistic to think that because an Incan city associated with royalty and the religious caste had extraordinary stonework means that any and all Incan archeology would match that city's stonework.

OP
OP
Corporate Investigations
Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello one eyed jack. yes it is possible and a very good theory, but Science had not totally proven that as a fact as yet. It one of great mysteries of the Incas.

Matt: regardless of the claims the narrator makes in which I do not personal subscribe to, There is one point I must admit I am a little intrigued with? And that is the fact there is what we call high Inca stonework and more rougher Inca stonework on structures of lesser importance. They claim that it was possible the Inca built over much older sites of civilizations predating them? It is an interesting point and quite possible by proving it would be very hard. It is good question is the high Inca stonework relics from the earlier culture that built Tiahuanco in Bolivia?

Puerta_del_Sol_Símbolo_de_Tiwanaku_-_Bolivia.jpg

Amy

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Amy luv, That is a very impressive door;with so many obviously man made doors, it is easy to see how any act of nature is referred to s made by the Incas,

Gracias, keep up the excellent work.

Don Jose the eye jack de la Manch

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMY, :occasion14:if you prefer wine ? You would be a delight to spend a couple of nights in front of a cozy fire place discussing these types of things over a nice glass of your favorite - with promised ones permission, of course, if he is interested, he would be included, ---; .

Yes, one reason for the doors would be for religeous factors . iI one was preconditioned to accept them as Portals of dynamic transformation by religious belief they certainly would act as such

.There are many whom have transferred themselves beyond normal conditions by belief.

Don Jose the 1 1/2 eyed Jack de la Mancha

OP
OP
Corporate Investigations
Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aw Don Jose my one eyed pirate your such a flirt!

An interesting observation and most likely closer to the truth. In regards to portals of course they indeed had a deeper religious connection to them as a spiritual doorway to the Inca underworld to communicate with the Inca ancestors perhaps?

Amy

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We see the same kind of thing today in our modern architecture. Not every structure that is built is constructed of the best materials or with the finest craftmanship. Some structures are more practical than decorative or political, and will show a lower level of quality overall. Same thing applied to the Incas.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Amy

Thanks for the interesting post as usual. You have been busy post away while I have been traveling around the Pacific. The Sacred Valley of Incas is must see for anyone interested in history and ancient cultures.

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions