The Tale of two Brothers lost map of Corrigadors treasure.

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mar 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Kanacki

That's ok - you're welcome.

The chap whose grandparents found that treasure now also owns a large Italian furniture business and spends his spare time collecting historical artefacts. He also wrote a book about this some years back.

With regards to this American group dredging a river or two, they are basing their search on what was left over from the famous Golkonda mines in India. There was/is various stories connected how royalty and nobles from the local hierarchy would 'sacrifice' their most valuable gems in order to receive some boon from the gods, on the advice of the Brahmins.

What I do know is, that there is some serious, serious wealth in that ancient, to some extent mysterious and beguiling country. There has been many cases of treasures, often vast being, found accidently. There was the case in 2000 (Mandi, Uttar Pradesh) where about 500kgs of solid ancient gold jewellery was found buried in a mound of mud. The enormous Tata Group was originally part funded by a secret treasure buried in a fort in Rajasthan by ancient kings. Recently, there has been the temple treasures uncovered in Kerala worth multi-billions..

Come on then Kanacki, lets start a new discussion and cross-reference what we know:occasion14:

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Kanacki

That's ok - you're welcome.

The chap whose grandparents found that treasure now also owns a large Italian furniture business and spends his spare time collecting historical artefacts. He also wrote a book about this some years back.

With regards to this American group dredging a river or two, they are basing their search on what was left over from the famous Golkonda mines in India. There was/is various stories connected how royalty and nobles from the local hierarchy would 'sacrifice' their most valuable gems in order to receive some boon from the gods, on the advice of the Brahmins.

What I do know is, that there is some serious, serious wealth in that ancient, to some extent mysterious and beguiling country. There has been many cases of treasures, often vast being, found accidently. There was the case in 2000 (Mandi, Uttar Pradesh) where about 500kgs of solid ancient gold jewellery was found buried in a mound of mud. The enormous Tata Group was originally part funded by a secret treasure buried in a fort in Rajasthan by ancient kings. Recently, there has been the temple treasures uncovered in Kerala worth multi-billions..

Come on then Kanacki, lets start a new discussion and cross-reference what we know:occasion14:

thanks IPUK
I recall the Kerala discovery few years back..it was a sensational news....though india could be filled with huge lost treasures there are not much stories told

tintin treasure

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Tin Tin and they have not opened the last door to 6th chamber.

Known as the gates of hell.

Last-Door-of-Padmanabhaswamy-Temple.jpg

Kanacki

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Kanacki that was the final chamber as we know was never opened there was considerable legal action between the government of India a local aristocratic ruling family that control over the temple.

UPIU We have heaps of information on many countries but we have kind of diverted from the original topic. And perhaps the moderators could be so kind and start a treasure legends of India thread? But it really also depends on how much people are really interested? As some times it feel we are talking in an empty room so to speak. Most people will only interested in places within their comfort zone of thier own respective country. For most that is in their back yard. For the trio it is world. And it is world of amazing opportunity that is out there at the Trios feet as the world at present goes to Crap, the trio are going a very positive direction by totally rewiring the mindset on how we work in world and how we do business. Our journey took almost a life time to get there with most of the time our asses out of our pants most of the way.:laughing7:

And because of that, time my friends again is terribly running short. We have a lot business to attend to. In between an assorted amount of people contacting us about various treasure, expeditions from all over the world. From Russia to China and everywhere in between. IPIU The trio the last few years between us, we have been gracious enough, not by flogging a book but by posting tons of research material free of charge on various forums in spirit of sharing with those daring to dream. It was given to here those daring to dream a little and the little guy can make it happen after a long hard road. But most of all perhaps inspire their own journey. And that my friend may not just be treasure they seek but whatever they pursue in life.

However from the efforts in inspire, it has cut into our time which is becoming a valuable commodity these days. Time away from other pressing commitments. We will keep popping in as we really enjoy the people here. Time is getting harder for us to post these days.

Crow

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Crow

I know too my friend the times sadly is coming as we are getting behind schedule. Gee with the three forums we posted on I think you had the most fun. Not say I have enjoyed it immensely. Hardluck too but time is getting close my fine feathered friend. The winds of fortunes are blowing our way if only we keep our course straight and true.

But I too have enjoyed conversing with people who share the same passion. But us raggedy assed bunch tropical tramp misfit nobodies, the day will come for us. We will get our cut an then disappear like the of flame from a candle.... like a kiss in the wind gone...but not forgotten.

kanacki

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Crow

I know too my friend the times sadly is coming as we are getting behind schedule. Gee with the three forums we posted on I think you had the most fun. Not say I have enjoyed it immensely. Hardluck too but time is getting close my fine feathered friend. The winds of fortunes are blowing our way if only we keep our course straight and true.

But I too have enjoyed conversing with people who share the same passion. But us raggedy assed bunch tropical tramp misfit nobodies, the day will come for us. We will get our cut an then disappear like the of flame from a candle.... like a kiss in the wind gone...but not forgotten.

kanacki

Dear Crow and Kanaki

As for me even though I am new to the forum I am very grateful to read many of Crow's postings..infact I dont like a thread where Crow is not participating :)
I now know Kanaki is part of the famous trio as well ...nice to meet you.
I very much respect and honour your generous commitment in not making a business out of treasure legend books. However I am of the opinion that we need to read the bio of the trio adventures and a book would be convienient for that.So not a book for treasure legends per se but a bio book of your adventures would be thrilling for us here to get motivated more.I believe others would agree as well.

tintin treasure

Mar 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello chaps

Tintin, good to see you posting again. You are right, there is plenty still around for those willing to persevere....

Crow, you are also spot on regarding many things. Your willingness to share information and knowledge outlines your altruistic qualities. Time truly is something no one can control or manipulate, maybe just use to plan one's tasks and priorities.

Kanacki,

Mar 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fellas like you have ignited my passion and drive in this field. I am now ready to take up further after spending time, resources and energy in travelling finding out various things. If you guys need an assistant for any of your projects, please feel free to drop me a line.

Rather than certainty, i wish to enter a profession where drive, initiative, focus and willingness will mean something.

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Kanacki-
I assume those pictures are of your house and, if so, I'll be right over! I'd rather listen to the yarns first-hand instead of reading them anyway! Have the cerveza chilling please!

Salud!
J.A.

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello J.A.A

Ah in answer to that question about revenge after my nude interlude through Madang, that was end of a one of long line of practical jokes between the devils misfits. We had to call a truce. In the end other things in life got in way. The company we worked for went broke. left a lot of the guys high and dry. A few of us had worked 12 months for shares or part shares. Many could not afford to do so. Shares do not pay the bills. Many marriages and relationships was destroyed. One thing with mining it is boom bust cycle. Flushed with cash one moment begging for a dime the next.

The next generation got caught up in the mining boom get carried away thinking it never ends...many as I type are now going to the wall. They got themselves tied up in too much in debt thinking the easy money never ends. Such is nature of beast. One thing the trio has learned over many a hard lean years was to diversify and create multiple income streams. When one dries up another still flows.

"Treasure hunting is a very loose definition my friends as it can be found in many different forms."

For us it was shares that finally hit pay dirt. The mine was originally found by a German who was unable exploit it because of WW1 and died of Malaria. He had left a map yes a "treasure map" that got into the hand of Australian government .Several other mining enterprises tried and flailed and WW2 came along and finally a small ass out of my pants mining company gave it go. As there was a very big problem technically.The company we worked for took it on but was only paid in shares we had to drill into active caldera pump seawater into the ground to cool the ore body. However it was a German engineers who designed the process. Finally the company got bought out remaining shares buy a huge multinational company. We held out finally they matched us share for share for their shares. The shares we had was about 30 cents a share. When the company was absorbed into the much bigger multinational mining giant they gave us the same share value of their company about 25 dollars per share.

It was break that for once came after many long hard learn years of struggle. Hardluck had struggled with mortgage when it was 17% interest. Kanacki was okay as his and family lived very simple in the islands and me I had no fixed address for well over 10 years or so. Just a locker from one mining camp to the next. You followed where the work was.. for a few of us it was south America Even then we ended up being redundant and drilling companies come and go. It was the chance to moonlight for opportunities. But even by then we have many season under the belt and well and truly knew the wheel of fortune can turn ever so quickly. The windfall did not go on lavish toys and luxuries at the time. We reinvested in diverse projects soon realized that is the ticket to freedom is to have various income streams. And between us we changed from humble whipping donkey workers earning a crust to rewire ourselves into calculating business men.
'
"The university of hard knocks is hard university to get a degree from"

Hardluck got treated like crap by a bank he had an account with since a child. A lesson to learn on the value of blind loyalty there. Banks had began to cherry pick the market. Having small accounts you get treated very poorly, like a non entity. When hardluck complained about an issue to that Bank, some smug ass executive said they was not interested in mom and pop investors "if you do not like the bank,form your own bank. " So hardluck gave them the finger...

And we did. We go involved with community banking. it is local sort of franchise form of banking. The people own their local banking operation owned by local people as share holders and thus directorship was voluntarily. no big outrageous fees to some fat cat Leach of a CEO. Community banking concept has began at grass root level and thousands of dissatisfied Mom and pops opened accounts with us. We are part of over 350 branches across Australasia. In fact we are 5th biggest bank behind the 4 Banks. The money we Invested into our branch has grown to two branches and handles over 280 million alone from disaffected big customers from the big banks. From the banking profits we get a good yearly dividend and still over 10 years on we have put over 1 million back into the local community. Best of all is thousands of small business have flocked to our banks. The main st in many a country towns owes its existence to our banks as big banks were not getting huge profits from banks in small towns they closed em in mass and we opened them in place. Gave a reason for people to go to main street the follow on effect created work for cafes, bakeries and other small shops hang on not rich by hey there getting by. Our banks do not make multi billion dollar profits but still make a good return. But most of all keep money in local economy creating jobs rather in hands of few fat cat bankers.

That and various other business and odd jobs we have and real estate . I have invested in real estate with rental income and negative gear any losses through income generated by other projects. Yet I still have my battered old ute...People still want to stab their eyes out when they see me in my old shorts showing my plumbers crack. treasure researching is one thing, finding the ones that has the best chance of economic success is another. Yet there are opportunities out there you just have rewire your thinking and total approach from an employee to employer point of view. There are many treasures to be found out there, however many will never be viable as a business project. Either due to cost constraints. legal, technical, political, environmental and cultural considerations.

We have indeed have several big projects in the making with Hardluck. But few people realize what is needed to develop such a project with thousand of hours behind the scenes. Negotiation developing business and political contacts. Even if you find some thing it can take years to develop into project.

But that is part of journey.

As Don amigo know it can take as years to develop, some times a life time.

Crow

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kanacki-
I assume those pictures are of your house and, if so, I'll be right over! I'd rather listen to the yarns first-hand instead of reading them anyway! Have the cerveza chilling please!

Salud!
J.A.

Crow and Hardluck have their bar of shame. I have my blarney bar. It goes with the territory I suppose. Many yarns, treasure legends and conspiracies have be plotted there also by the unholy trio my friend over many a brew.

blarney bar.jpg

Crow will be soon enough propping up the end of the bar in July when meets his in laws.....:laughing7:

Incidentally Crow the raggedy old pirate is quite correct. it can be a very long time between drinks, if relying totally on what you discover. However when you do pull off a project, things are nether quite the same... You change and people around you all change..Some times not for the better. So careful what you wish for.

Kanacki

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola again IPIU this newspaper story tell of two prospectors searching for the site we several decades later worked at. This place truly was the X actually marked on the proverbial treasure Map. The site has reserve of 40 million ounces of gold.

Western Star and Roma Advertiser  Saturday 15 February 1930, page 10.jpg

SMALL.jpg

Ironically I or the rest of trio never got see the original map made by the German.

Kanacki

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The next big frontier is rare earth materials and best places to find em is in SMS deposits. Future wars will be fought over them.

Crow

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Crow

Drinking at the bar of shame? Did you go to repent your sins and go to church today?

Kanacki

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Nah! priest said I;d take too long and besides he gets rather nervous when I show up!

Crow

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crow that's because he never brought a pack lunch!:laughing7:

Kanacki

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Kanacki yeah I know I am going to hell at least I am honest about it.:laughing7:

And you the wolf in sheep's clothing? Ya have more of the unholy trio in ya than ya care to admit. Ya only there to please the other half ....

Crow

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah Crow never the tactical politician one has hedge ones bets....my friend. Haven't sweet Teha Taya dragged you away from your wicked ways?:laughing7:

Kanacki

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread