Scientists May Be Close To Solving Ancient Incan Riddle

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello J.J.A

Now that Don Jose has seen the answer to the riddle of Khipu knots he can finish his much vaunted book of his?:laughing7:

Amy

OP
OP
J.A.A.

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Hello J.J.A

Now that Don Jose has seen the answer to the riddle of Khipu knots he can finish his much vaunted book of his?:laughing7:

Amy

Since I know El Tramp de Tayopa is reading this....

What chapter are you up to now Don Jose?? I gotta believe you've made some real progress by this point!
And if you've hit a roadblock, I'd bet our mutual amigo, the esteemed writer Oroblanco, would be more than willing to come down and help you put the finishing touches on your book!

All the best-
Justin

P.S. Just crackin' the whip a bit!

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Since I know El Tramp de Tayopa is reading this....

What chapter are you up to now Don Jose?? I gotta believe you've made some real progress by this point!
And if you've hit a roadblock, I'd bet our mutual amigo, the esteemed writer Oroblanco, would be more than willing to come down and help you put the finishing touches on your book!

All the best-
Justin

P.S. Just crackin' the whip a bit!

J.A.A.,

Probably need to pick someone besides Roy. Believe he will be staying close to the house for awhile.

Good luck,

Joe

OP
OP
J.A.A.

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
J.A.A.,

Probably need to pick someone besides Roy. Believe he will be staying close to the house for awhile.

Good luck,

Joe

Joe-
Everything ok with Roy? I did notice I hadn't seen him on any of these threads in awhile. Hopefully he's doing alright.

All the best-
Justin

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes it does Joe, until you realize that it encompases running an Empire. Looks can be deceiving. Remember the students had to spend years memorzing the system of knots, size, number of turns in the individual knot, position, number, and color all meant something different. There were classifiers, subclasifiers, etc..:censored::icon_scratch::dontknow:

IF THIS ISN'T THE BASIS FOR A WRITTEN LANGUAGE THEN WHAT IS IT.

yES THE iNCA had a rudimentry language, It was restriced to the Nobility.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread