Minelab CTX 3030 with free 17" coil!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Free 17" coil with the Minelab CTX 3030 till the end of the month or while supplies last! Holler for your best Tnet deal! Email us from our website or feel free to call 405-206-9010. Forums PM's often get missed.

We offer lifetime support with tips and tricks for the CTX 3030. Call us anytime with questions on how to set it up or run it. I have many hours experience on this and can most often walk you thru most things in just minutes. I get customer calls all the time while they are out in the field hunting and have questions.

Our Gone Hunting program turns the CTX 3030 into a BEAST! Holler with questions! Bart

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Contact Me Personally for Help!!!

Free 17" coil with the Minelab CTX 3030 till the end of the month or while supplies last! Holler for your best Tnet deal! Email us from our website or feel free to call 405-206-9010. Forums PM's often get missed.

We offer lifetime support with tips and tricks for the CTX 3030. Call us anytime with questions on how to set it up or run it. I have many hours experience on this and can most often walk you thru most things in just minutes. I get customer calls all the time while they are out in the field hunting and have questions.

Our Gonehunting program turns the CTX 3030 into a BEAST! Holler with questions! Bart

Thats right! Only a few more days left on the free 17inch coil when buying the CTX3030. Contact me by email at [email protected] or Private message and I will personally help with your purchase and setup of your new machine. Remember shipping is always free and no hidden costs!:headbang: US orders only!

Overvoltage

Apr 23, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett GTAx500, Infinium L/S, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, now they offer the CTX17 with the 3030, guess I should have waited to buy mine

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is just a promotion, ends this month. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread