💵 FOR SALE Free Minelab Pro-Find 25 and a Metal detecting vest FREE from BBH with your CTX 3030!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

McClod

Jun 14, 2013
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Pro Pointer and Whites TRX Pin Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't wait for mine to get here!!! If I can't find it with the CTX, I can't find it.

McClod aka Don

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't wait for mine to get here!!! If I can't find it with the CTX, I can't find it.

McClod aka Don

Thanks Don! Be sure to holler at us with questions! We have a killer setup designed specifically for us by one of the best!

McClod

Jun 14, 2013
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Pro Pointer and Whites TRX Pin Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you Bart!!! It arrived early this afternoon and I was home to welcome it into the family. Got it assembled with no problems, I just took my time and read the instructions, pretty easy when you dont get overrun with the excitement. Not an easy thing to do though.

Would love to have that setup you mention so Ill give you a call this week sometime. Thanks for a great deal great timing, that all worked out great Bart!

Thanks for your assistance!

Don

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you Bart!!! It arrived early this afternoon and I was home to welcome it into the family. Got it assembled with no problems, I just took my time and read the instructions, pretty easy when you dont get overrun with the excitement. Not an easy thing to do though.

Would love to have that setup you mention so Ill give you a call this week sometime. Thanks for a great deal great timing, that all worked out great Bart!

Thanks for your assistance!

Don

Very very welcome! Glad you like your machine!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread