All new Bluetooth Grey Ghost headphones available now!

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a new product arrive today that I think a lot of you will appreciate!

Ever had to answer a call while detecting, only to find your hands were muddy and your phone buried in your pocket or backpack? Then when you fumble around and take off your headset, gloves and set down your detector... You grab your phone the caller is gone?

This can help! A Bluetooth module built into your new Grey Ghost headphones. Now while detecting you can answer the phone while detecting without all the hassle!

Detector Pro Grey Ghost BT - with Bluetooth

These are in stock and ready for immediate shipment! I'll be trying mine later today as soon as the rain stops.

Attachments

• grayghostBT side.jpg
    grayghostBT side.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_8514.JPG
    IMG_8514.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_8516.JPG
    IMG_8516.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

FollowTheBeep

Jul 15, 2014
Bloomington, IL
Detector(s) used
Racer, ACE 250, Propointer AT, Cen-tec pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While I hate the look of these due to the extremely large module used, I love the concept. Is the module removable without losing normal functionality of the headphones? I would worry about it being snagged in wooded areas. I'm looking forward to hearing some reviews on this since I have been unable to locate any yet.

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, the module is removable for those times when you don't want it installed. The other day I was playing around with it and you can actually listen to music while you detect! But I'm not sure that would be good for hearing those deep targets. LOL

So far I love mine!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread