Juat A Michiana Shout out

DBFISHER

Apr 21, 2009
Elkhart, IN.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA350 , Fisher F-70
Hi vibes,I've only been out once this past week, haven't had alot of time lately.Good luck on the 1853 site,I don't think I would be tingling I think I would've had a heart attack.lol

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
HI smasheriii...good to "see" ya:)

I should have a great list in hand SOON of the houses in SB..soon:)

Sure hope we can all get together and hunt again! My 'local time' is 'bout up as I'll be fishing *most* weekends this summer...I love it!

Here's to you getting more dirt time in the near future!

DBFISHER

Apr 21, 2009
Elkhart, IN.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA350 , Fisher F-70
oohh...I like lake fishing,never been on erie though,last summer we chartered a boat on the big lake(michigan)to go salmon fishing,felt kind of ripped off though,we chartered it for 8hrs but we caught our limit in 3-1/2 hrs.and was back on shore in 4hrs.

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
good luck with those digs Vibes...I went to the park we all did our 1st group hunt at today...no silver this time,and no gold,just lots of tabs.

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jersey devl said:
good luck with those digs Vibes...I went to the park we all did our 1st group hunt at today...no silver this time,and no gold,just lots of tabs.
Hey there JD,
Remember the comment about you smokin' the Minelabs that first time at the park? Maybe it's time for the upgrade ;D

Nah, seriously we all have our silver droughts at times and it will come back around. You just have to put that coil over it. Greg and I invaded MI a couple of weeks ago and I finally pulled a silver dime from a private yard. Gonna go back sometime soon if Minelab ever send Greg's tector back. It took a Pooh-Pooh at the private yard so we left.

Have fun swingin' the Yeller Feller and we'll see ya's sometime soon I hope.

Later

DJH

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
HI smasheriii...good to "see" ya:)

I should have a great list in hand SOON of the houses in SB..soon:)

Sure hope we can all get together and hunt again! My 'local time' is 'bout up as I'll be fishing *most* weekends this summer...I love it!

Here's to you getting more dirt time in the near future!

Here fishy, fishy, fishy ;D

Hopefuly I find more than just dirt. Have a fun fishing trip this summer.

HH of HFishing
DJH

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
diggin jimmy hoffa said:
jersey devl said:
Hey there JD,
Remember the comment about you smokin' the Minelabs that first time at the park? Maybe it's time for the upgrade ;D

Nah, seriously we all have our silver droughts at times and it will come back around. You just have to put that coil over it. Greg and I invaded MI a couple of weeks ago and I finally pulled a silver dime from a private yard. Gonna go back sometime soon if Minelab ever send Greg's tector back. It took a Pooh-Pooh at the private yard so we left.

Have fun swingin' the Yeller Feller and we'll see ya's sometime soon I hope.

Later

DJH

LMAO!!! :icon_jokercolor:

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Sure not getting out as much as I'd like, but I do when I can! Hope that older site gives up the goodies! Good Luck!

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
WELL...my fishing has been postponed until hubby repairs the boat:( He was out last weekend, alone on Lake Erie when the steering column dropped off into his lap :o

Soooo...I'll be out running amok with metal detector in hand.

Jerseydevil...ya in for the hotel hunt...huh, huh, huh???

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
WELL...my fishing has been postponed until hubby repairs the boat:( He was out last weekend, alone on Lake Erie when the steering column dropped off into his lap :o

Soooo...I'll be out running amok with metal detector in hand.

Jerseydevil...ya in for the hotel hunt...huh, huh, huh???

What does he need a steering column for when he has you. Hubby should have an extra oar laying around that would fit your hands just fine. ;D

Good thing he didn't get stranded out there at least not for long I'm hoping.

Have a great weekend folks.

DJH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread