NWI

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to get some permissions somewhere..parks are fun but usually are picked clean and then you gotta worry about people coming up on you with your back turned to them...i hate that you never know what people are gonna do

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Catanza

Mar 27, 2017
South Bend IN
Detector(s) used
At Pro nel Thunder coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I watched your video congrats on 1st silver with 3030, I went out for a few hours on Saturday and didn't find anything my pops found a Rosie and my cousin found a Barbie dime . I was on a good silver run but it's over now lol. What you going to do with that etrac I have another cousin looking to up grade from his bounty hunter

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched your video congrats on 1st silver with 3030, I went out for a few hours on Saturday and didn't find anything my pops found a Rosie and my cousin found a Barbie dime . I was on a good silver run but it's over now lol. What you going to do with that etrac I have another cousin looking to up grade from his bounty hunter
Probably sell it not sure yet....maybe keep it as a back up I just spent 120 bucks on a battery for it lol

Catanza

Mar 27, 2017
South Bend IN
Detector(s) used
At Pro nel Thunder coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We can hit Pottawatomie park around the zoo if you wan or leeperer park area . I'd like to get out that least one day after work.we have another park in the hood but it can get crazy there

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can hit Pottawatomie park around the zoo if you wan or leeperer park area . I'd like to get out that least one day after work.we have another park in the hood but it can get crazy there
I will be detecting in Pennsylvania this weekend and then heading to west Virginia the weekend after but after that I'm down to do something

Catanza

Mar 27, 2017
South Bend IN
Detector(s) used
At Pro nel Thunder coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice I hope you find a reale . You just drive there for the weekend?

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice I hope you find a reale . You just drive there for the weekend?
Pennsylvania yes...its about 6 and a half hour drive West Virginia will be for the week

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love going out there so many ghost towns...last time I went we found over 60 indians... seated coins and more...the time before that I found a jar full of coins buried in a wall

Catanza

Mar 27, 2017
South Bend IN
Detector(s) used
At Pro nel Thunder coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice man if you ever need anybody to ride out there with.... Hit me up

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how did you do
Not bad...the weather was pretty crappy but still had a lot of fun

Catanza

Mar 27, 2017
South Bend IN
Detector(s) used
At Pro nel Thunder coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm going to try to get out Sunday or Monday . Found arrow head, a crotal bell,buff,few wheats, and a lot of pull tabs today

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got to west Virginia and found something great it's a 2 cent coin not sure if I'm gonna get a date

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to try to get out Sunday or Monday . Found arrow head, a crotal bell,buff,few wheats, and a lot of pull tabs today
Always love them crotal bells

Catanza

Mar 27, 2017
South Bend IN
Detector(s) used
At Pro nel Thunder coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've never found a 2 cent coin yet that would cool, well good luck over there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread