NWI

Theakiki

Dec 28, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX550
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I work in Hammond, and every once in a while I go poking around after work.

OP
OP
N

Nicholas

Jul 15, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher f-2.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure what r u into collecting

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in illinois, near orland park, mot far from you guys. I am interested in going outmwith others. I am a firemen, work a 24 hour shift and off 48 hours. So i do have some weekdays i can go out. Give me a shout. Gerry

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need to start a club out this way....I thought there use to be one but I cant find them anymore.. Some kind of search and retrieve crew

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Their are two clubs i know of, one is on e north side of chicago and the other meets in joliet. Seond has members from indiana up to the north side of chicago.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Their are two clubs i know of, one is on e north side of chicago and the other meets in joliet. Seond has members from indiana up to the north side of chicago.

Chicago? LOL...we need to start our own club in NW indiana....is gas prices keep going up, im parking my truck and busting out my moped..lol

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking of heading to the beach when it warms up a bit. I will post in a bit for those interested. Anyone here know about detecting on the beaches in indiana?

Soldierdog

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2011
I'm in VALPARAISO if anyone wants to hunt. I've only been doing this for a year and I love it. Looking for like minded people to hunt with.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
There's a group of us in the South Bend/Elkhart/Niles, MI area that use to gather and hunt. A FUN group! I usually out hunt them but that's a whole nuther story....right Diggin Jimmy Hoffa??? And Kibitzr, JerseyDevil, and, and, and....

Anyway, I live in South Bend and most of Northern Indiana, Southern Michigan, Lake Erie Islands, Ohio, parks, schools, abandoned houses, beaches are all mine. Just in case you haven't seen my other posts...LOL

I see a lot of new names...so welcome and HH!

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm game for a get together as well. Live in NW Indiana. Wishin spring would break cause I'm chomping at the bit. Gold Prospecting is right around the corner as well and things could get real busy. I'm very interested in the Lake beaches but understand some are off limits. MDing is tough right now but even a get together would be great if for nothing else to introduce and maybe brain storm a bit and gain some understanding of what and where we can or cannot plan some outings. Lets Do It.

frostygorillaz

Greenie
Mar 19, 2013
Griffith, IN
Detector(s) used
Cheap bounty hunter fast tracker, need to upgrade
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can I jump in on this?! I'm in Griffith, just starting to try to get back into detecting. I haven't been out in years. I would love to go out and hunt with some other people.

Nick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread