CANUDIGGIT

Tenderfoot
May 25, 2012
Pendelton
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX Fisher1260 Bounty Hunter Whites pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im also new looking for someone to hunt with. Im near Fisher's as far advice looking for it myself lol.... GOOD LUCK Jason

OP
OP
brandon_crouch

brandon_crouch

Mar 25, 2013
shelbyville, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta 4000
Ya i know how to get on coins and silver but have never found gold on my detector gold pulls the same numbers as old pull tabs from what i have learned if it pulls dime signal and up dig it because silver coin sizes differ so do there numbers but i kinda know were fishers is ...how far is brookville from you im actually wanting to try a couple home sites i know there i found them deer hunting this winter but i need to check on the rules there first

CANUDIGGIT

Tenderfoot
May 25, 2012
Pendelton
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX Fisher1260 Bounty Hunter Whites pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't no I moved here from Muncie about 6 years ago because of work. I live in Pendelton I say Fishers cause everyone seems to know where that's at I have several old farm houses in Muncie to hunt and a few around here...I would like to hunt Giest some of the beaches over there..Im starting to get use to the numbers 20 nickel anything over 40 dig..We have hit alot of tabs. I was at the park here in Pendelton in this guy came up to me and he had a MXT and he gave me some tips we talked for about 15 min.then before he left he came back and handed me a 1856 large cent and a book. That was cool there's not to many people out there like that anymore. Good Luck and if u want to hunt get back with me or if u have any more advice let me know THANX Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread