Could someone do me a solid??

JPrice

Jan 28, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My family and I are going to be in Bloomington in the middle of August visiting my Mom and I'm not too keen on checking my etrac to the airline. Is there someone in the Bloomington/Bedford area that has a cheap metal detector that I could borrow for a day while I'm there? I'd give you a hundred bucks or something for a deposit or whatever you want. I moved to Utah when I joined the Air Force back in 2003, and picked up the hobby afterwards, so I've never dug in Indiana (where I grew up) and wanted to while I was there on vacation.

Anyway, if someone has an old coinmaster or something like that that they wouldn't mind loaning me for a day, I'd be forever in your debt.

Thanks,

Jon

OP
OP
J

JPrice

Jan 28, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe. I don't know if I'll be able to make it that far north to get/return it. She lives at Eagle Pointe in between Btown and Bedford and I'll probably only have a couple hours to hunt. I'll message you though if we're going to be up there. Thanks man.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
why not mail/ship it? I did that when I flew to New Mexico. Just remove the batteries:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread