jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Scranton tribune. (Scranton, Pa.), 20 Aug. 1895.

b.jpg

The Scranton tribune. (Scranton, Pa.) 1891-1910, August 20, 1895, Image 1 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HECK, I know where to find one of those in the Anza-Borrego Desert! Chuck Kenworthy found it a few years before he passed away. I also know the location of a beautiful dinosaur skull (maybe the complete fossil) in the "Borrego Badlands" area of the Anza-Borrego Desert:

dinohead1.jpg

What you are looking at is about seven feet long. You can still see not just the eye sockets, but the teeth, and the tiny holes in the skull for nerve endings and blood capillaries.

Both of them are my "get out of jail free" cards. HAHAHA If I am ever caught doing something or being some place I shouldn't be, then I can just whip out one or the other picture and start negotiating. HAHAHA

Mike

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vincennes is not far from me.I have a friend that has part of a tusk that he says that he found across the river here on the Illinois side.I thought he was BSing me,but there might be more to it than that.

donb0078

Feb 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
atm, whites sl II classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better apologize hehehe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread