Echos From Lost Mines - J.D. Hill (Overland Monthly & Out West Magazine - 1924)

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey buddy corduroy is RIBBED! :tongue3: :laughing7: :occasion14:

So, if its the ribbing you like, does that mean I have to shove my leg up yer ............. you know!?!:laughing7:

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEY! I am not here to judge anybody or what they like to do in their spare time!

Hate the sin not the sinner!

Mike

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Oro, that's an old San Quintin trick :laughing7::laughing7: Not for you r gentle ears. Golly yes.

Yeah you are right, that trick probably wouldn't work on Mike, after his time in the military he knows all about the 'drop the soap in the shower' type tricks. It would probably take a dropped gold nugget or silver bar to get him to bend over for it! :tongue3:

Don Jose I will have you know that I was in the choir, in my years at Powhatan state prison in VA; really it was a very educational place, learned a LOT of new and old tricks there! :laughing7: Unfortunately my singing voice still is best for newsprint instead of radio. :dontknow:
:coffee2: :coffee2:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro, yes, naturally, of course you were in the choir

:tongue3: I for on believe you. Any one else ??? :coffee2::coffee2: (tasers Choice, instant) too lazy to brew a fresh pot.

I LOVE THAT NAME! I am going to market a new brand of coffee "TASER'S CHOICE". Depending on the amount of caffeine, you can get the 50,000 volt coffee or the 150,000 volt coffee. Sold to cops in doughnut shops nationwide!

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even after all those years in both the Navy and the Army. No tattoos, I don't smoke, and I hate coffee! I am a Rockstar/Redbull Man!

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread