On the F75 LTD while swinging the coil........

TominCincy

Dec 26, 2008
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites V3, Shadow X5, Explorer SE, Garret Infinium
I am set up in DE mode sensitivity about 60 every other setting in factory position, and when I swing the detector I get the normal pops, crackles, and snaps, but about every 5Th swing I get a really good nice high tone which sounds like it might be silver. A couple of more swings it goes away, then comes back, and goes away. Does anyone know what causes that? The big thing it slows me down while hunting, having to stand there and investigate a bad signal. Anyone have any ideas, should I use less sensitivity, or what.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tom.. I think I asked you a few questions on findmall.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Go to the right forum if you want answers you want the Fishers research Lab's forum........I just don't know how so many get in the wrong forum..

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
Go to the right forum if you want answers you want the Fishers research Lab's forum........I just don't know how so many get in the wrong forum..

This is not the VLF forum............

Chocadog

Feb 3, 2010
Roanoke, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Minelab Safari, Garrett GTI2000, Garrett250
Wow Tom, you sure upset some of the perfectionists, I wish I were perfect!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread