what is the

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what no one wants to ad mitt to the truth about how many spin of there is out there from first Texas instruments
seems to me mine lab and
white's are the only two companies out there that make there own
while white's make the most out of all of them over 18 detectors of all kinds...

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the J.W. Fisher forum. J.W. Fisher only makes Pulse Induction detectors mainly for underwater work.

There is no spin offs of these two company's. Texas Instruments was a Charles Garrett company and the name just change into Garrett. First Texas is a corporation made up of many small company's. They own Bounty Hunter brand. Then they bought Fisher Labs and Teknetics, both two separate company's in there own right. White's has many models of detector to confuse us and makes me wonder how many were actually different models and not ones with different decals or paint jobs. I mean there are only so many circuits that can be used. White's Metal Detectors - Downloadable Manuals in PDF Format Count them.........

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Liftloop........... Sandman has gave you the truth .................... You are wrong.....you do not have the right info or the truth.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread