Pulse 8x Advanced Manual Help

mexicanadian

Sep 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I have recently purchased a Pulse 8x machine (almost free). It came with different sized o-rings and such. Does anyone know of an exploded view of the main box so I can open it and see what goes where? I want to try it in the water and don't want to miss anything that might break it.

Thank you for your help. I look forward to playing with this beast soon.

John

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi john, I've never see any diagrams on the guts of any metal detectors let alone a JW Fisher. Use Silicone grease on the O ring and be careful of getting sand on it when sealing it up.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
You will not find to many on here that use JW Fisher detectors .. They are mostly used by professional divers & treasure hunters...

Photoflash

Sep 2, 2007
Little Canada, MN
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8/Excalibur
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have found that J W Fisher customer service is excellent and I think fair price for any repairs. I have use them on a couple of occasions and have been extremely satisfied with the work they did but the quick turnaround

Photoflash

Sep 2, 2007
Little Canada, MN
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8/Excalibur
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I should add to the that their quick turn around on services is really great.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions