Move JW Fisher to “Other Category"

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where's the fun in that? This way we can tell who actually may have read the manual first.

J.W. Fisher makes some high-end gear. It's not their fault "hobbyists" are careless.

OP
OP
Escape

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Of the 40 topic posts below, only about 6 were for J.W. Fisher. All the rest were meant for Fisher Research Labs. That adds up to a lot of Fisher Research Lab postings that may not be getting read by those of us who are interested.
Time to move J.W. Fisher. Pulse 8X Metal Detector

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
No keep it were it is this is were it belongs. Any one that knows detectors will not make a mistake were they post . This way they might learn something..and about the different brand of detectors. J.W.Fisher brand has been around to long to be shoved over to " Other Category ".

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just learned something.

Not being a Water hunter , I always 'assumed' J.W. Fisher was part of First Texas or the 1980-1990 Fishers.
Now I Know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread