Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 230 of 262 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3918
Like Tree5111Likes

Thread: JESUIT TREASURES - ARE THEY REAL?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2014
    New Mexico
    OKM
    146 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1 View Post
    In the neighborhood of 500 million in gold and had to backfill ? If you don't mind my asking, what was their reason ?
    Pulling out these amounts would mess with their system on many levels. Too, they always "put it away" for a rainy day or whatever. 100's of sites like this.

Jan 2014
    3331 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KXMember View Post
    I'm aware that there isn't much to be seen at the moment and I'm actually going into stealth mode.
    So much for getting my hopes up.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11806 times
    SDC, a repost from The Tayopa status

###############

Guys & Gals, I was forced to form a company on Tayopa - financial reasons = as a result I had to give up certain rights, icluding how to run it, so I let them play after have given them most of th information, but they seem to be trying to second guess me. They have been playing around with the main deposit with lack of success, it is constructed almost like The Cabalos and victorio peak.

They seem to be expecting a magic door to appear for them but don't investigate the natural voids for an entrance.They hve reached the end of the trail but still no door, naturally, the entrance is before the end of the trail.

But it was this or forget Tayopa.

The same goes for the entrance to Tayopa itself. I have told them what to look for - but.

So in the meantime,I, like you , just wait on the side lines., but for me it is even more frustrating since I know the answers already, but I
    need the pictures for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetAttachment.aspx.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	1181013
    Last edited by Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp; Jun 29, 2015 at 06:00 PM.
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

us
    Nov 2008
    Apache Junction
    185 times
    Prospecting
    How difficult could it be to find a mine!!!

Several years back, we hitched up the old RV and hit the road looking for work. Settled in on a small ranch near
    the Sangre de Cristos Mountains. As usual, ranch work don't pay much so I took a part-time freight
    delivery job in the nearest town.

One day an order needed to be delivered that was quite a ways out of town. This order had very explict directions
    as to where to go, down to the two cows grazing on a corner, then take a left, go 300 yds, stop, get out and look.

So I looked and sure nuff there was a vague trail running off towards an old river. Plowing through the tall grass I
    finally came to the top of a bluff on the side of the old river. Following the top of the bluff I came to a
    very narrow trail sloping down towards the river bottom about thirty feet below. After following the edge of the
    river for quite a ways, the trail turned into a long wide bend. Parked under the bluff on the outside
    of the bend were about a half dozen cars and pickups.

Great! I parked, got out to look and could not find anyone. Thirty foot bluff on one side, river on the other.

Tapped the horn a couple of times and stood there waiting. I was looking off over the river at the rolling
    hills on the other side when I heard someone walking up from behind. I turned towards the bluff to see several
    people coming out of what looked like the solid rock. We made our introductions and I set the delivery up near
    the bluff. Looking up along the face I could see a very low, narrow crack in the rock from which they came and went.

Delivery done, just needed a signiture.

Curiosity got the best of me and I asked,
    "What brings you folks to these parts"
    The gentleman answered, "We are an archaeology team from XYZ University.
    We are in the process of excavating an old Spanish Mine."
    I looked up, gazed around and said, "Here! What were the Spaniards mining in this area?"
    He said "That is what we are here to find out. The mine goes in about twenty feet, drops vertical about fifty feet,
    and right now we are about half way under the river."
    Again curious I asked, "How did you know of this mine and where it was located?"
    "The University has documents from the era that are very detailed as to the mines location." was his answer.
    Then I asked "Did you have any problems finding the mine using the documents?"

Here he laughed.

"We had set up camp near a small town that was noted in the documents.
    From there we followed the directions but could not find anything.
    After about a week of going different directions from the town, one of the team said in jest
    'Why don't we just ask someone here if they know where it is'
    One of the team walked over to some men standing in front of the only store in town and asked,
    'Morning guys. We are here looking for an old spanish mine. Anyone know of one in the area?"

"La Mina? Si! We know of an old mine near here. Follow us." was the answer.

They all jumped in their pickups and went flying down the road with the team in hot pursuit.

I just shook my head and smiled.

AJones
    Can't think on an empty cup of coffee.
    If it was easy, it wouldn't be any fun at all.

us
    Dec 2014
    New Mexico
    OKM
    146 times
    Sounds about right

us
    Feb 2009
    Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
    Prism V
    1023 times
    Wow!
    So much for the old pick & shovel method.
    Thanks for the pixs.
    -Weekender
    Oroblanco likes this.

us
    Dec 2014
    New Mexico
    OKM
    146 times
    Quote Originally Posted by weekender View Post
    Wow!
    So much for the old pick & shovel method.
    Thanks for the pixs.
    -Weekender
    Those were used too lol
    Some of these sites can be 50-1800ft deep. By all means grab the shovel lol

us
    Jan 2011
    4067 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KXMember View Post
    They absolutely were here in the SW, NM included. Jesuits were relocating and opening ancient sites.
    Now thats what i like hearing, with the help of some very smart well paid mercenary engineers,like Templars,Masons. There still here,hidden about. Its easy enough to see the ancients work on up to the modern works. Iam sure alot of groups have them marked. Iam sure they didnt get them all. I believe, there's alot out there to be found.
    KXMember likes this.

us
    Jan 2011
    4067 times
    Heres a site i believe, that has a church's treasure and documents hidden here. I believe you could probably see the church mission from here, down in the desert. Is it Jesuit?
    Dont know, till i get to see the goods. Attachment 1184548
    KXMember likes this.

us
    Nov 2014
    70 times
    Hi All !!

Am finishing up a biography of Juan Bautista Anza which I have found to be highly illuminating. Wondering if anyone is interested in some excerpts from it?

Thanks,

Scorch
    Where there is much willingness difficulties become small - Machiavelli

Jan 2014
    3331 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
    Hi All !!

Am finishing up a biography of Juan Bautista Anza which I have found to be highly illuminating. Wondering if anyone is interested in some excerpts from it?

Thanks,

Scorch
    I would!
    Oroblanco likes this.

us
    El Dorado: Gold is where you find it.

Apr 2015
    Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
    2478 times
    Quote Originally Posted by deducer View Post
    I would!
    Ditto.

JB
    Oroblanco likes this.

us
    Fortune Favors the BOLD, while Karma Favors the Wise!

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Modded SD2000 / White's Goldmaster 4B / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    6405 times
    Juan Bautista de Anza was a very interesting guy. He went with Father Kino on most of his entradas. Just don't confuse the father and son of the same name!

A very interesting thing happened to him, that shows how it was not wise to cast any aspersions on the Jesuit Order in those days. He was a General at the time. He sent a letter to his boss complaining that the Jesuits were spending so much time with the Indians, that they were neglecting their duties to the Spaniards and Gente de Razon. Shortly after that, the renowned General Juan Bautista de Anza found himself in jail for over a year.

Mike
    My Motto: "KEEP AT IT!"

............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    8208 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
    Hi All !!

Thanks,

Scorch
    Add me to your waiting list!
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

Sponsored Links