OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know of nothing more evil than jesuits and what they uphold.
Then you don't know anything about the Jesuits. Period. The Order did (and does) what they do to further the the evangelism of God. They were founded by a Noble Spanish Knight that had been gravely wounded in battle. He prayed that if God would let him live, he would devote the rest of his life to God's Service. The Jesuit Order are considered The Pope's Shock Troops. They attempted to overthrow or assassinate several Kings who they believed were not religious enough. All the wealth they accrue is for the service of God. Its how they apply their wealth and power that gets them in trouble.

In Colonial Spanish Days (before the expulsion), it took a Jesuit Noviciate between 23 and 26 years before they took their final vows of Obedience and sent off for Missionary Work around the world. I have closely studied the Jesuit Order for many years. I know pretty well who they are and what they do or have done.

Best - Mike

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mike
The tailings in Javalina Canyon and at the junction with Loco Canyon, were carried there from Purisima mine through Tinaja Canyon and the low pass to the Amole dam.
The Tinaja dam is just east and below El Paso de Janos.

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Looks like the Jesuits were full of jews who "said they were Christians to avoid death." Totally loyal to the Christian cause Im sure..........
Can we really make blanket statements about them being God's evangelists when a huge percentage of their ranks were people who HATED Christianity and only became conversos to avoid death (pogram after pogram and finally Spains ultimatums)? Specifically speaking about the first couple hundred years of the order and not anyone you may happen to know currently.
This might be a no-no politically correct discussion, but I think avoiding it completely does a disservice to truth.
If it looks like that to you, then you must need glasses................badly! HAHAHA So, you REALLY think that just to avoid the Inquisition ("I didn't expect the bloody Spanish Inquisition!" "NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!" ~ Monty Python 1974), Jews would spend over twenty years to become a Jesuit? NO. They would have vowed to become Secular Christians or joined an Order that wasn't so difficult to join. There is something I don't believe you understand about The Inquisitions; most of the Jews that were tortured and killed were treated as such NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE JEWS. They were given three choices:
1. Leave that country. Never to return.
2. Give up Judaism and become a Christian.
3. Get arrested, face the Inquisition, and likely die.
Some left. Some changed religion, and very few wanted to face The Inquisition. The Church had a habit of checking up on their Jewish Converts, and when they were found to have renounced Judaism and became Christians, but were not living as Christians.....they were arrested, tortured, and killed. It wasn't the act of "Being Jewish" that got them killed. It was lying about being Christian.

Mike

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post deleted for politics, Cuzimloony no politics except in our politics forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread