Some new (to me) Jesuit information I have just found

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any indicators that the Jesuits mined in other areas of the US, such as the east coast?

OP
OP
H

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any indicators that the Jesuits mined in other areas of the US, such as the east coast?
==============================================================
I have heard rumors of Jesuit "visits" in the deep south. It would not surprise me in the least if they did some prospecting/mining there.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Yes - look into the French Jesuits and a mine known as Apalachee, a rich gold mine in Florida which remains lost since the Spanish destroyed the Hueguenot fort and settlement near St Augustine for one example. Other examples include lead and silver mines well inland. The Jesuits were not so successful in "reducing" some tribes like the Iroquois and quite a few padres became toast literally. The Spanish tortured the French that they captured from the Hueguenot fort to get the secret location of the mine without success.

:coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
H

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes - look into the French Jesuits and a mine known as Apalachee, a rich gold mine in Florida which remains lost since the Spanish destroyed the Hueguenot fort and settlement near St Augustine for one example. Other examples include lead and silver mines well inland. The Jesuits were not so successful in "reducing" some tribes like the Iroquois and quite a few padres became toast literally. The Spanish tortured the French that they captured from the Hueguenot fort to get the secret location of the mine without success.

:coffee2: :coffee2:
==========================================================
ORO,,
I have also read there was found in the deep southern parts of the USA, HIDE INGOTS, and smelting "plants" that have been assumed to be of PHOECIAN origins.
The same hide ingots and smelting operations were found in the U.P of Michigan too.
The North American continent was "discovered" long before Columbus and active trading was in place as well.
Ever wonder why critical archaeological sites have been plowed over or bulldozed ?
To hide the real truth of who we are and where we ALL originated.
It would not surprise me in the least to learn that the North American continent was at one time called "OPHIR".
I LOVE this stuff,,,getting to the real truth,, not having to settle for some "teachers" agenda directive to mislead the sheeple,,,, errrr people,, yea that's what I meant,,, people.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
==========================================================
ORO,,
I have also read there was found in the deep southern parts of the USA, HIDE INGOTS, and smelting "plants" that have been assumed to be of PHOECIAN origins.
The same hide ingots and smelting operations were found in the U.P of Michigan too.
The North American continent was "discovered" long before Columbus and active trading was in place as well.
Ever wonder why critical archaeological sites have been plowed over or bulldozed ?
It would not surprise me in the least to learn that the North American continent was at one time called "OPHIR".
I LOVE this stuff,,,getting to the real truth,, not having to settle for some "teachers" agenda directive to mislead the sheeple,,,, errrr people,, yea that's what I meant,,, people.

Yes had heard of this before, but is worth repeating for not many treasure hunters are aware of the possibilities this leads to.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ah, the fun of getting on to an asphalt road from wet dirt roads and leaving 1 inch or 2.5 cm's of wet Adobe on the highway. Did that back in HS in Florence, Arizona.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
================================================== ========
ORO,,

It's a frustrating subject, supported with lots of circumstantial evidence (recovered artifacts, archaeological sites, axis mundi links, etc), lots of native folklore, and lots of logical conjecture. However, there does seem to be a mindset that methodically denies the possibilities. Whether there is an organized conspiracy behind the denials, or just the usual academic rejection of counter-dogmatic theories is unclear.

I remember as a kid in Iowa seeing artifacts in local museums that had been recovered and donated by 19th century farmers plowing through Adena/Hopewell mounds. Many were decorated with Egyptian/Mediterranean-style art and symbology - most were either not commented on or labeled as frauds. My feeling at the time was that the experts dismissed these findings simply because they had no explanation for their provenance and were not willing to risk their academic standing trying to find out. I think that's generally still the case. Unfortunately, there have been obvious frauds exposed over the years, and these have been reasons to paint all anomalous discoveries with a tainted brush.

Whether the "powers that be" on some higher level are withholding a different history of North America from public awareness is an interesting topic too. If true, what would their motivation be? To protect our belief system from possibly socially disruptive facts? I've thought that the reason might be that North America has actually been "legally owned" by someone other than us for a very long time, and that our fairly recent occupation here (a few hundred years) has been allowed by the owners for reasons not clear, but possibly having to do with exploitive world banking on some level that we're totally unaware of.

Who knows? The northern US states seem to be in the conspiracy mix, with the ancient Michigan copper mining evidence, the Viking connections, the Runestone mysteries, etc. all pretty much poo-poohed and obviously not in our mainstream history lessons. The French Jesuits too. They had a major presence in the area and were also very interested in the entire Mississippi Basin down to New Orleans, as well as points in the Southwest. Were they just curious folks, or did they obtain information in Europe before coming here that they were trying to exploit? Same goes for the Spanish Jesuits all over the southern states. Same goes for the Masonic foundation that organized the US from the get-go. It's like those nesting Russian eggs - mysteries inside of enigmas.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Where to start. The two guys in Texas that just "Knew" there were Dinosurs (Can't spell today) in Texas. They spent 20 years asking ranchers to let them look on their land. They were called crackpots by all the "experts", until the found the focalized footprints in stone of dino's. It was made into a State park and the archaeologists still don't want to admit that untrained, read no degree, people found what they said was never there. Because of these people, Archaeologists, anything over 50 years old is and artifact, and belongs to the Government. Boy, people in Europe must have laughed until their sides hurt. IMHO the Archaeologists just want to money, read grants, from any site found by non degreed "peons".
"Don't disturb the ground, you'll loose the context of the history of the site". So when we dig up coins, ect. they want the grant money (read salary) to dig up the site. Sorry for the rant but it makes me mad the way they yell at us but won't go looking themselves, doing the research, walking the ground, looking at the non nature signs for clues.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the feeling of being called a crackpot. Because I deal with small stones. For those who can't believe that they would spend the time to carve out small stones. Well ask yourselves this. If you really wanted to hide something of value. Would you make a big sign saying this is where I left it. Yes they left big monuments that you can see for miles. That how most of us learned to read the signs and symbols. But there is a part of the puzzle that some are missing. There is always something new to learn. At least for me there is. The Jesuit were in a league of their own. Right along with Knight Templars. Wither they were inspired by God. Some of their work are master pieces of Devine intervention . They have been the center of many debate. The debate on wither they were involved in mining. If not why is their name written all over their sites. Those who have the eye for their work can spot their name. The beauty of it is that it's hidden in plain sight. It was over the opening of the cave in Mike's picture. For the one who have put their boot on the ground I thank you. I've learned a great deal. I don't know if some of you have ever been east of the Mississippi to search for or studied a site. They are a little different but the same. The coastal area has all the signs and symbols of the higher mtn. ranges. Small stones and trees along with items of the time is all you have in the southeastern states. We don't have something that can be seen from a long distance. Modern technology helps these days. Hearing about lost mission make me wonder. The site I know of is big. How could you lose a place this big. Its not that far from the Spanish trail. Yet I cant find any missions in the area. I have a picture with all the missions in three states around here. I know it's a Jesuit site. I've found stones with the phrase ( faith of a Jesuit priest ) on them.

A gold mine in Fla. Now that a new one for me. I've found gold in Al. And Ga.but along way from the coast. You got me checking into that one for sure. Like I don't have enough to do.Thanks for sharing the information.
I don't need coffee I need a drink.
Bob

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the information I got from you guys I have found that I'm close to two missions. One of them is called appalachicola. So maybe I've found the mine. A BIG MAYBE. This place was in Fla. Back in the day.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread