Each and every one of them ...

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
... is a treasure.

According to today's mail and the most recent copy of 'Midwest Jesuits in Formation' which accompanied the Fall/winter 2015 issue of (Jesuits Midwest) PARTNERS with which it was ensconced in plastic mailer: it takes $435,000 to form a jesuit.

This process of steps (painfully detailed in the publication - I'll spare you) from Novitiate through Tertianship takes about 12 years.

So please, stop trying to steal that treasure they need for minting new guys.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend on one of the early Tayopa trips, was almost ofdained, but he liked the gals too much, however he still has considerable 'Palanc' in Rome. He even had an audence with NO, 2 of the hierachy.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
unfortunately in the big scheme of things we are all chess pieces in the chess board of life.

Crow

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
unfortunately in the big scheme of things we are all chess pieces in the chess board of life.

Crow

Pawns, at that. Or, if you prefer, cannon fodder, corporate chattel, etc.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
=============================================
More like "slaves" lately it seems Sarge

I didn't use that word because slaves have no choice at all in the matters at hand. My three examples and others do have choices, but being so shockingly easy to exploit, still end up in a similar boat. By the way, I'm Steve, not Sarge. Similar handles, but entirely different opinions, usually.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread