Hi all... please look

Chessmen Trip

Feb 6, 2017
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only study their work. So I know it well. Not all of it as far why so many , what do all the symbols mean and shadow signs. There are many thing to their work. Some are others they reworked. The fact are this. They were and are a part of our history here in this country. Unknown to most of you. They are know for hiding it in plain sight. Using the natural world as canvases they would incorporate their messages into what ever was available to them. Stone was the most used but not all
But they leave a calling card ,trademark on all their work. They were know to be with the indigenous people. So they used their type artifacts also. If you found it. you would just think you found an artifact. They left many in that case. Their are permanent one that can't be removed. Those are the ones most are use to in the treasure world. They are big and can be seen for miles. They come in different sizes and styles. It all depends on your location. They are not the only ones who left this type stuff. You can find Knight templar, Cistercian, and others. It's history and hasn't been taught. So it may sound crazy if your on the outside of it. It is crazy how it's been kept a secret so long. The system is way older than this country for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Would you mind sending me some reading material on the subject? Googling different variations of "Jesuit stones" doesn't seem to bring me much information.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will pm you the information

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you mind sending me some reading material on the subject? Googling different variations of "Jesuit stones" doesn't seem to bring me much information.

There are no "Jesuit Stone's" the fact remains it was mostly Free Masons that used the natural symbols that can be verified through Masons teachings. Masons teaching has no books from that era. Any gold mine site from a few hundred years ago can teach you all the symbols they used for hiding mines and treasures. They had end game monuments and used mirror images with shadow and light. The fact is there isn't any books out there that can teach you any of this. Since the sites were Artist Specific, each one has to be studied because each one has variations of the central themes. Death, Life, Janus, Horse, Solar Noon, and many other timed events.

Thx

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are no "Jesuit Stone's" the fact remains it was mostly Free Masons that used the natural symbols that can be verified through Masons teachings. Masons teaching has no books from that era. Any gold mine site from a few hundred years ago can teach you all the symbols they used for hiding mines and treasures. They had end game monuments and used mirror images with shadow and light. The fact is there isn't any books out there that can teach you any of this. Since the sites were Artist Specific, each one has to be studied because each one has variations of the central themes. Death, Life, Janus, Horse, Solar Noon, and many other timed events.

Thx
Bill, can you tell us more about end game monuments?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thx
Well Bill, are you saying that the Jesuit didn't have their own code in stone? I will disagree only on that point. I know you know this stuff well. I have a few you would have a hard time with. You once said they didn't use small stones to leave information on. Do you still feel that way? Would you please explain the Janus theme to us? Thanks

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, can you tell us more about end game monuments?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Miboje, The only thing I can say is the events happen mainly during solar noon in late summer through fall. Or, during the rainy season. The final monuments are located near the lost leader prospects with in a few hundred feet. But, the measuring map is located at the campsite of the Janus Warlock. (I am the beginning and I am the end)

I say Janus as it'd depicted as a two headed warlock with one face of a warlock with a key in it's mouth and the other face of a smiling King with a compass made into it's eye looking up at an all seeing eye further up the mountain. The all seeing eye is a large rock carved as such an abstract.

This scene is depicted carved and pecked in rock as a pictoglyph, which is a petroglyph and a three dimensional carving all in one. At that site you'll find a profile skull that holds a map in it's eye and beyond the eye is a measurement numeric projected as a window of sun light with a shadow of the numbers in the middle. This happens for fifteen minutes at about two PM Arizona time. The angles change with the longitude a latitude.

What leads you to this site is what I hold secret and I can't tell. But, it is all free masonry teachings of a master 33rd degree mason that holds the key to the final site.

The prospects always have a carved Skull as large as a volkswagon beetle that holds the drill hole for the final measurement.
All of the depictions will be abstracts and profiles so the viewing angle of the walker mason trail has to be used. That of course will have foot monuments showing the trail for viewing the profiles.

There're only two skulls associated with the mountain. One for the beginning and one for the end.

These sites are very rare and I've only found one of this type. There are other types which I've also decoded and worked. The first site had different alpha's and omega's, but, it used the foot monuments as a guide which is used at all sites I've found. That site used a "Casper" ghost head type carving as both. I followed that one to the Royal camping spot high up on a ridge and used a walkers monument with a gun sight as the viewing station.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread