Hi all... please look

cmenokla

Dec 21, 2015
SE Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. I live in SE OKLAHOMA and have found tons of fascinating stones. A friend known by many asked me to post here and get your thoughts. Curious to hear your interpertations. Found near Quachita national forest in the woods with a few Lithic and Native, Perhaps Spanish artifacts. 20160302_120505-1.jpg 20160302_120529-1.jpg 20160302_120509-2.jpg 20160302_120445.jpg 20160302_120002-1.jpg 20160302_120105-1.jpg 20160302_120127-1.jpg 20160302_120148-1.jpg 20160302_120411-1.jpg 20160302_120445.jpg 20160302_120002-1.jpg 20160302_120105-1.jpg 20160302_120127-1.jpg 20160302_120148-1.jpg ~Blessings~

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks natural to me as well. Cmenokla, what do you think it might be?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I need a hint. I just see a rock.

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might try posting in the Treasure Marks and Signs thread in the Research/Techniques section. Some of the people in there can see things that I can't even get when the point them out to me.

JB

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It not natural . I could tell from the first picture. You should see a different character as you turn the stone. It made for a treasure hidden in that area. There are the animals of the Jesuits. There is other information on it to. That will be done with water and light. They do qualify as artifacts. Nice find.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's,:coffee2:Please, this is a carved small statue of the virgin carved to be used on the altar, they were used in carved out nook altars,,:hello:NP:cat:

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take one stone at a time. Sit a light that will illuminate from the side. No overhead lights. They are made to be used with the elements of the Bible. Water and light. You will get the shadow signs with the light. The water will help with some of the other stuff. It's best not to wash at first. The dirt will fill the places that are small. It make it easier to see what carved into it. I brush lightly with dry brush. A very fine brush. Take pictures as you do it. If your close to a Jesuit site. You will know let any dirt dry before brushing. Then watch what will happen as you brush. What you start with will be different when you finish. That is something you will only see as it done. Then you can tell what happened. Video is the best. That way it show the transition. Just make sure you focus in good. When I first found this technique I was blow away. It works best if it's clay your brushing off. Dust does count.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't see that. But I'm trying.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's natural, but if you use a little imagination you can almost make out a figure on it. I'd keep it.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All it take is studying the symbols of the treasure code. It's that simple. Would you like to point out thing for you. Animal symbolism

Auhunt

Dec 7, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well interesting but I don't see anything out of normal formation they either were in water or they been tumbled somehow. But I'm no expert on leverite. " Leave were u found it" I'm a dredger.keep up the hunting look for old fire rings.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well interesting but I don't see anything out of normal formation they either were in water or they been tumbled somehow. But I'm no expert on leverite. " Leave were u found it" I'm a dredger.keep up the hunting look for old fire rings.
Well looks like we need to take a close look. That's the beauty of their work. It may have been a natural formation that they added to it. Some of the pieces I've seen are masterfully done. Do you have much experience with the Jesuit work. ? I like how they use the natural feathers in their work. There are some pieces that is hard to imagine how it's done. I'm learning some of the techniques through reading.

Auhunt

Dec 7, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep up the hunt .Go back to spot an make hunt area bigger .Look for the fire pit.

Chessmen Trip

Feb 6, 2017
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well looks like we need to take a close look. That's the beauty of their work. It may have been a natural formation that they added to it. Some of the pieces I've seen are masterfully done. Do you have much experience with the Jesuit work. ? I like how they use the natural feathers in their work. There are some pieces that is hard to imagine how it's done. I'm learning some of the techniques through reading.

I mean no offense, but your posts confuse me very much because you appear to be a very smart fella but you're extremely hung up on these Jesuit stones and come off as almost loony very often. Again I mean no offense, but must ask, are you trolling? You always speak so vaguely about seeing all these faces in rocks, just seems nutty to me..

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mean no offense, but your posts confuse me very much because you appear to be a very smart fella but you're extremely hung up on these Jesuit stones and come off as almost loony very often. Again I mean no offense, but must ask, are you trolling? You always speak so vaguely about seeing all these faces in rocks, just seems nutty to me..
I only study their work. So I know it well. Not all of it as far why so many , what do all the symbols mean and shadow signs. There are many thing to their work. Some are others they reworked. The fact are this. They were and are a part of our history here in this country. Unknown to most of you. They are know for hiding it in plain sight. Using the natural world as canvases they would incorporate their messages into what ever was available to them. Stone was the most used but not all
But they leave a calling card ,trademark on all their work. They were know to be with the indigenous people. So they used their type artifacts also. If you found it. you would just think you found an artifact. They left many in that case. Their are permanent one that can't be removed. Those are the ones most are use to in the treasure world. They are big and can be seen for miles. They come in different sizes and styles. It all depends on your location. They are not the only ones who left this type stuff. You can find Knight templar, Cistercian, and others. It's history and hasn't been taught. So it may sound crazy if your on the outside of it. It is crazy how it's been kept a secret so long. The system is way older than this country for sure.

AbTexEx

Nov 27, 2008
America's Dairyland
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I only study their work. So I know it well. Not all of it as far why so many , what do all the symbols mean and shadow signs. There are many thing to their work. Some are others they reworked. The fact are this. They were and are a part of our history here in this country. Unknown to most of you. They are know for hiding it in plain sight. Using the natural world as canvases they would incorporate their messages into what ever was available to them. Stone was the most used but not all
But they leave a calling card ,trademark on all their work. They were know to be with the indigenous people. So they used their type artifacts also. If you found it. you would just think you found an artifact. They left many in that case. Their are permanent one that can't be removed. Those are the ones most are use to in the treasure world. They are big and can be seen for miles. They come in different sizes and styles. It all depends on your location. They are not the only ones who left this type stuff. You can find Knight templar, Cistercian, and others. It's history and hasn't been taught. So it may sound crazy if your on the outside of it. It is crazy how it's been kept a secret so long. The system is way older than this country for sure.

I emphatically concur

AJones

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions