DISGUISED KINGS GOLD

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe I have found the kings fifth.. its always in the kings mouth.... for all that didn't know.... anyways not quite what I expected it turned out to be red brick in blue calcite concrete... I guess what better way to show the kings gold then to make it all red right showing the kings tax has been paid in full.. it has very subtle markings within the brick and numerous JSC markings on it.... has anyone ever heard of this or have you experienced disguised gold im thinkin mine has a good deal of copper in the bricks to make them red.... im not sure what the blue conmcrete is made out of but it bubbles black when Hydrochloric acid comes into contact with it... when I pound the concreted sections off it leaves a very nice mural or artistic kind of pic on the brick.... please any help or comments from the BIG DOGS on this... Anyone have any suggestions how to get the copoper out???

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi THE1 - I apologize in advance as I don't have an answer on getting the copper out.
Your post in it's entirety has sparked my interest and I wanted to ask for some clarification. If you found the king's fifth, my highest congratulations goes to you!
What I wanted clarification on was your statements, if I may. When you say "it is always in the king's mouth," are you talking about a carving of the king's mouth, or exactly what is it?
Also, what are "JSC markings"?
Thanks and congrats!

I believe I have found the kings fifth.. its always in the kings mouth.... for all that didn't know.... anyways not quite what I expected it turned out to be red brick in blue calcite concrete... I guess what better way to show the kings gold then to make it all red right showing the kings tax has been paid in full.. it has very subtle markings within the brick and numerous JSC markings on it.... has anyone ever heard of this or have you experienced disguised gold im thinkin mine has a good deal of copper in the bricks to make them red.... im not sure what the blue conmcrete is made out of but it bubbles black when Hydrochloric acid comes into contact with it... when I pound the concreted sections off it leaves a very nice mural or artistic kind of pic on the brick.... please any help or comments from the BIG DOGS on this... Anyone have any suggestions how to get the copoper out???

OP
OP
T

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK when i stated its always in the kings mouth i found it using rock maps on this map it would show the king with his mouth open and the cache site where i found the bricks.. when i found a 75 pound boulder 2 foot underground at the top of this embankment that looked exactly like what i saw on my rock map i knew the deposit was in the Downslope of the bank... i have found this to be true cuz i have seen it at multiple sites. hopefully this helps you guys out there that know and have seen this

OP
OP
T

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
by the way meant it has sjc markings

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I believe you. The cover for my gold was.silver when I found it it was black . I thought well I found silver. But when I was cleaning it the silver came off and revealed the gold. They use copper in their mix. You can melt it down and use bored acid to burn out the copper.or the royal water

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What brought me here...I've found some strange looking "bricks" as well. But with mine, the gold Sheen is on the outside, with what appears to be silver ore on the inside 20191624021616.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread