TV show, Treasure Quest, season three: The Jesuit treasure of Sacambaya

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was intended to be vague, it has encrypted data

Yes it Does.
By Saint Ramon Lull. He wrote all the Treasure documents it seems as his name pops up in a few.
He's uses Castilian Bible Gematria and just like the stone maps it shows Longitude and Latitude of the Treasures Location. They already found it though.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yes it Does.
By Saint Ramon Lull. He wrote all the Treasure documents it seems as his name pops up in a few.
He's uses Castilian Bible Gematria and just like the stone maps it shows Longitude and Latitude of the Treasures Location. They already found it though.
But...... didn’t he die in the early 1300’s?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But...... didn’t he die in the early 1300’s?

You're right, I got him mixed up with a later Saint Ramon. Saint Ramon Lull of the 1300's wrote the Ars Magna or coding for docs while the Later Saint Ramon probably wrote the Redotero's. The Later Saint Ramon I've only seen docs for from another Treasure Hunter of the Molina Doc which also has a reference to Saint Ramon. Ramon Lull wrote the coding or "Ars Magna" code wheels.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You're right, I got him mixed up with a later Saint Ramon. Saint Ramon Lull of the 1300's wrote the Ars Magna or coding for docs while the Later Saint Ramon probably wrote the Redotero's. The Later Saint Ramon I've only seen docs for from another Treasure Hunter of the Molina Doc which also has a reference to Saint Ramon. Ramon Lull wrote the coding or "Ars Magna" code wheels.
Fascinating, I have some reading to do....:occasion14:

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They'll never find it because some Bloody Drunkin Englishman blew up all of the navagation markers back in the 20s or 30s. I read the books quite a while back and they were pretty much rubbish simply because anyone involved with it didn't know a Jesuit mine from their anal orfice. This guy they have now looking for it is a Grade A, Number One, Bonerfide Poser of the first order. Even if the markers were still there, and the trail was lined with ONE WAY signs, he would stay in his tent looking in the mirror. If anyone has found it, it would be the government there. That's why they let them search for it now, or, they are hoping they do find it so they can rush in, gut them and take it. Man, I ain't the smartest cat in the alley but I do know a dog when I see one.

gflores71

Nov 26, 2005
Central Coast, CA / Bolivia
Detector(s) used
White's V3, MXT All Pro, DFX, XLPro,TM-808, TDI-SL with 25" coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those markings are commonly found all around. They are part of the process o evaluation and marking by engineers and their teams. Seen in road making, oil industry, etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread