Jesuit Infinity Shadow Mountain Billboard Symbols

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a photo I snapped one day traveling along on my daily commute from work. It shows the enormous effort put into the construction in the Art of Mountain Carving. It depicts a King's profile head looking at his Horse and a large shaped heart next to his Majesty's Head. From a more centralized position the Horses mouth and legs form more natural looking. From this angle the Horse looks more like a chess piece but stil can be made out as an abstract image. All in solar shadow of course. From this angle it's easy to see the eyes, mouth and crown formed from sunlight shining on the raised portion of the profile head carved in the mountainside as a photo negative shadow image.

This is landscape Infinity Mountain Sculpting by Free Masonry in it's highest form.

Easy to see from many miles away. This is one of the largest tallest man made image in the history of the world. Dwarfed only by the Nazca Lines.

The whole mountain can be read like a tablet of symbols in shadow on the billboard map. This is the way of the King's Horseman. Up the trail to a Royal campsite and protection from Indian Attacks and fresh spring water for the men. Water that didn't make you sick was required at these campsite for nearby gold mining. This form of free masonry used by the Jesuits still remains unrecognized & undiscovered. It's such a huge undertaking of work no one believes it's possible. Yet undeniably it's there and can be read and used for information where to go for water, mines and Indian's that are friendly or hostile. The cartoon like images are a product of the mountain. It was the easy way to show it with out much sculpting.

The Kings head is more formed and exact from various angles but still forms year round. I'm surprised no one can see this image or denies it's man made.

It's quite obviously there.

Oh well, while some are in denial I'm using these fantastic shadow negative images to find gold mines and Treasures of the Jesuits!

View attachment 1646546

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice, I found one in the Eagle tail mountains where there is a window rock that can be seen from highway 10, the signs are there and even though the treasure may allready be removed, these are a facinating part of history, thanks for sharing

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Bill,thanks for posting it. no doubt its legit. That stuff is amazing. Its unreal what has been done.:notworthy:

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Any one of those shadows would be remarkable on its own.. but all three side-by-side ? This photo should be making the newspapers... or maybe it's best we keep it here to ourselves ! Thanks for sharing :notworthy:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What IF a person comes across a simple shadow omega symbol???Should one investigate the area thoroughly???lol...I believe that I once found such a shadow symbol long long ago...

Ed T:)

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any one of those shadows would be remarkable on its own.. but all three side-by-side ? This photo should be making the newspapers... or maybe it's best we keep it here to ourselves ! Thanks for sharing :notworthy:

I've tried before to submit this on a different thread and people claimed the couldn't see anything at all. I had to surround the shadows with a white outline in Photo shop for those guys to be able to see it. Ever heard of MES? Midwestern Epigraphic Society a organization of Archaeologists that promote newer idea's for study from both novice and professionals. I submitted my discoveries there many years ago. They're still on there. I was told by one of the prominent Archy's that his colleagues and him not only knew about it but had discovered it themselves and had been using it for a long time to find treasures and gold mines.

I told him to produce the evidence or book showing the find and he said he didn't need to his word was all that was needed. I called BS and canceled my membership. That was long time ago.

A symbol by itself has no meaning. This entire mountain range is full of in your face symbols just like this one. Archaeologists tend to claim this as natures similar as they can't explain how something could be so huge and they missed it. Since they think their academic degrees gives them some sort of special power over the layman they can't except one of those layman making such a huge discovery with out their training. So they just swipe it away by saying its a trick of nature.

I have news for those people its no trick of nature, yes it was constructed by man and to those that can't accept that fact I found it with no training or academic degree many years ago so sorry its my discovery documented in your own archives!

It is a very big discovery as the images are so in your face huge mountain sized shadows I do believe it's a major discovery right up there with the Nazca Lines!

I should start giving tours!

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What IF a person comes across a simple shadow omega symbol???Should one investigate the area thoroughly???lol...I believe that I once found such a shadow symbol long long ago...

Ed T:)

Shadow symbols are very time sensitive and change viewing times by seasons but are still visible mostly year round. Since this discovery I've named an entire list of symbols both stacked and plain. All come from this same mountain range.

All of them are as huge as the mountain itself. Examples are:

The Gauntlet, the Goose, the Grail Cup, the Free Masons Working Apron, the Pickaxe, Rabbit's head, Horse or animal trail, huge sea Fish, huge Poodle or dog, numerous hearts, Priest, and giant Walkers for other worldly protection! All for finding spring water, hostile or friendly Indians, Gold Mines, Treasures of the new world and safe harbor.

John a symbol by itself means nothing.

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came across a crescent moon once carved on a large stone monument...I believe it to be the one of the crescent moons depicted in the PSM's witch stone...But who can say for certain???I believe that at a certain time the shadow possibly forms an omega symbol...Though I am not certain...

That was back in the early 90's...Who can say IF it is still there...Some treasure seekers probably have already obliterated all signs of it IF they have found it and didn't want others seeing it...

Ed T

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A while ago, I was working by the superstitions. I spotted a large shadow devil/witch head and a large hummingbird to the right of it. The guy I was working with lived nearby and was amazed he had never seen it before or heard of it. Seems everyone has heard of the Jaguar shadow there, but nobody ever noticed the ones I mentioned. The jaguar shadow is on post 2578 of "a guide to vault treasure hunting", by Sandy 1 here on t-net. I have posted the shadow devil/witch and hummingbird pic somewhere on t-net. Either on the previously mentioned guide or on "Real or Pareidoliac ?" by dog the treasure hunter. If someone can tell me how to locate the pics I have posted I will repost it here for you. I stumbled on to where all the pics I posted are kept by accident once, but dont know how to get there again.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are awesome. I have seen them a few times but of course, people I'm with at the time, ask me to adjust my medication. The Cougar on Superstition Mountain, no one can deny.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are pics from my cell phone. I cant find my better ones right now. Sorry for the sideways pic. Tried to straighten it but no luck. You can download and rotate in your viewer.
20171219_135309.jpg 20171017_143507.jpg

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are pics from my cell phone. I cant find my better ones right now. Sorry for the sideways pic. Tried to straighten it but no luck. You can download and rotate in your viewer.
View attachment 1646853 View attachment 1646854
Good job Secret! I've got another angle on that same mountain and it also has a "Witch Head"! I'll see If I can dig it up...what you posted has more than just a witch there are other symbols coming into play next to it and above. It's telling you the mountain was manipulated by the hand of man. The one I took is telling you to go around to the Peralta trail head. I have a shot of that too and it shows a bird and heart with pointers. The first ones I noticed were the pointers and horse abstracts. Later I begin to see much more. I've been posting this stuff since at least the 1990's. No one believed it at all then. I'm glad others can see it now. What you want to look for are the rabbits heads. They tell you were in the range you'll find the mines. These shadows get smaller as you get closer they can be hard to see. They had a tribe of Indians I call "Crazy Hairs" as they depict their heads with messed up hair. They tell a bit of history along with royal camp grounds safe water and friendly tribes. Also lead to Mission's, Vista's and Rancheria's. The transition part is the hardest. First you have to get to the map mountain and finding that is not easy. Once there the whole mountain has to be examined for the Severed Head map. You'll also find the four monuments of the four cardinal directions. These will be laid out in a cross as the western door and the eastern door. The northern door is a death trap. Only the Skull with the drill hole on top can get you in bypassing the death trapped entrance.

Of course there aren't many of them in Arizona. I've only found one and haven't seen another like that system yet.

The first system I used was totally different.

Shadow leads to rock and rock leads to shadow. It's a transition or morph one to the other. But only near the Witches campsite and only as an "A" map with special symbols like the severed head.

Last edited:

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job Secret! I've got another angle on that same mountain and it also has a "Witch Head"! I'll see If I can dig it up...what you posted has more than just a witch there are other symbols coming into play next to it and above. It's telling you the mountain was manipulated by the hand of man. The one I took is telling you to go around to the Peralta trail head. I have a shot of that too and it shows a bird and heart with pointers. The first ones I noticed were the pointers and horse abstracts. Later I begin to see much more. I've been posting this stuff since at least the 1990's. No one believed it at all then. I'm glad others can see it now. What you want to look for are the rabbits heads. They tell you were in the range you'll find the mines. These shadows get smaller as you get closer they can be hard to see. They had a tribe of Indians I call "Crazy Hairs" as they depict their heads with messed up hair. They tell a bit of history along with royal camp grounds safe water and friendly tribes. Also lead to Mission's, Vista's and Rancheria's. The transition part is the hardest. First you have to get to the map mountain and finding that is not easy. Once there the whole mountain has to be examined for the Severed Head map. You'll also find the four monuments of the four cardinal directions. These will be laid out in a cross as the western door and the eastern door. The northern door is a death trap. Only the Skull with the drill hole on top can get you in bypassing the death trapped entrance.

Of course there aren't many of them in Arizona. I've only found one and haven't seen another like that system yet.

The first system I used was totally different.

Shadow leads to rock and rock leads to shadow. It's a transition or morph one to the other. But only near the Witches campsite and only as an "A" map with special symbols like the severed head.

Is that specific to the supers? Or your Tuscon mt.? Are you just looking for mines and missions or have you located caches? The layout you describe is similar to others I have read about, but different from what I have found. At least I think it is. My sites are somewhat varied. Some are rock type stacks (not stacked rocks, but more like a shaped rock stacked on geometric shaped rocks), some are monuments or a large image made of smaller images. I do have a witch head on a stacked pile, maybe 6-8' tall, near a lot of other things.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that specific to the supers? Or your Tuscon mt.? Are you just looking for mines and missions or have you located caches? The layout you describe is similar to others I have read about, but different from what I have found. At least I think it is. My sites are somewhat varied. Some are rock type stacks (not stacked rocks, but more like a shaped rock stacked on geometric shaped rocks), some are monuments or a large image made of smaller images. I do have a witch head on a stacked pile, maybe 6-8' tall, near a lot of other things.

The photo I posted is from Tucson in the Catalina's. The photo I have of the Witch is in the same range as your photo (Superstitions) and right around the corner from where yours was taken. I was going to post a photo of it but my rather ancient stand alone hard drive fell and stopped working. I lost years of photo's and research. I'm going to take it in and see if it can be recovered as it also contains hoards of family photo's. If you read about any other site set up similar to mine it was definitely my work. Even the expert that told me about the few monuments in the cross has never seen one of these sites in person. He uses my photo's and work in his TH secret club.

I've found the rock pile monuments at many sites. Even the one with all the other symbols. They're measurement points for surveying the site and for finding the entrances. Since I'm not a surveyor and have no clue what system of measurement to use they do me no good. That's why I just bought a Terra EZ for finding voids and tunnels. So I can cut through the static and find the true direction of the hidden vaults.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The same type of stuff out here in New Mexico. Giant shadow signs,even the big cats. Have not seen a king or horse yet. Great photos,thanks for posting them and the info.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The same type of stuff out here in New Mexico. Giant shadow signs,even the big cats. Have not seen a king or horse yet. Great photos,thanks for posting them and the info.

Thanks,

Those signs mainly get you to the protected campsites for the mining expeditions. I hear they had treasure rooms at the campsites to. I've only been up to one protected campsite and the rock monument garden was fantastic. I didn't have enough time to run down the keys to that part of the equation. But I know it will have a gun sight monument pointing out the final map mountain to the treasure or mine.

Dog if your in NM it's not that far. I may be making a trip there soon as a exploratory mission for another group that's looking for a fresh opinion and talent. I'll be bringing my Terra EZ. If interested PM me.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks,

Those signs mainly get you to the protected campsites for the mining expeditions. I hear they had treasure rooms at the campsites to. I've only been up to one protected campsite and the rock monument garden was fantastic. I didn't have enough time to run down the keys to that part of the equation. But I know it will have a gun sight monument pointing out the final map mountain to the treasure or mine.

Dog if your in NM it's not that far. I may be making a trip there soon as a exploratory mission for another group that's looking for a fresh opinion and talent. I'll be bringing my Terra EZ. If interested PM me.
Thanks Bill, thats a great offer. Have you had a chance to do any hunting at your camp in NM.? If you did have you found any Signs?

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bill, thats a great offer. Have you had a chance to do any hunting at your camp in NM.? If you did have you found any Signs?

I haven't been there yet. Still waiting for the OK to go. I went once for a Tony Jolly / Doc Noss fence line stash around white sands. Left after talking with a local rancher that said the fence wasn't even there during that time frame.

Seeing as I just took on another business venture start up I doubt I can make it over there anytime soon. Life has a way of catching up and passing me by.

My plate is full for quite some time even if the opportunity presented itself with monetary gains I wouldn't be able to go far now.

I'll be turning down any jobs not real close to Tucson for quite a while. Except for the ones I started here. I've already turned down one that required me mountain hiking for a drunk's lost gold deposit. That one is about an hour away down towards the Mexican border. I turned down another investment TH venture up north with a large group because of bad timing. Now I'll have to turn down the one in NM with the group looking for a lost cave treasure. Possibly another Noss thing

I've looked for signs when traveling through New Mexico but haven't seen anything good yet. The sites I found around here are very unique. Only those two sites that I found in Arizona are promising and I've looked all over the state for another with no luck. There aren't that many I believe. Maybe some are in Mexico itself but I don't go down there and wouldn't dream of looking in another country right now.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks,

Hi Bill. You mentioned a rock monument garden at a protected campsite. What did you mean by that.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bill. You mentioned a rock monument garden at a protected campsite. What did you mean by that.

Well it's simple. At the protected campsite you'll find a large bed shaped outcrop, numerous funny shaped stones that resemble various things not always the same like mushrooms or bears. You'll see piles of marker rocks. Basically they practiced lower levels of freemasonry stone masonry. Certain markers are more important than others.

You should see abstracts of hands or fingers possibly foot monuments with at least a few toes. Some might be huge others may be small. Lichen will be there as green was an important color for looking in the green for the next sign or symbol. "A" maps can be made from a crack in the rocks or from veins of quartz which is more important. Quartz and light sky signs are royal but so are some shadow signs it depends on the context of the symbol string just as in other language.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread