Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1758546 View attachment 1758547 View attachment 1758548

Here is the LUE. I found it years ago. The mine is in the Florida Mountains south of Deming. Point G.E. to the east. Go to 32°07'02.57"N 107°37'45.71"W to see the eagle. It is amazing. Go to 32°06'48.51N 107°37'48.74"W to see the BIG EYE. The mine is at 32°06'57.06"N 107°37'47.24W
If you use the map and Fibbonacci numbers, you will be able to reverse engineer it. There are also some of the most amazing Shadow Signs I have ever seen, in the canyon below. It is a Priest kneeling before Jesus. It only last close to an hour.
My wife died six months ago. I haven't the strength to go forward and I am getting old. You better get there very quick!

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way, let me inform you of this. Google Earth employees are always scanning for treasure hunters on G.E...well, the GOOD treasure hunters that is. BTW, the sun rays do lead somewhere.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that is true about google employees I am in big trouble.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My condolences to you for your loss.

I noticed a number pattern a few months ago and thought I had stumbled onto something profound but never got to a stage where I was plotting map coordinates.

For me, the triangles in the bottom right quadrant of the map were a big clue that a famous math theorem or proof was involved. That and the phi.

Last edited:

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you use the map and Fibbonacci numbers, you will be able to reverse engineer it. There are also some of the most amazing Shadow Signs I have ever seen, in the canyon below. It is a Priest kneeling before Jesus. It only last close to an hour.
My wife died six months ago. I haven't the strength to go forward and I am getting old. You better get there very quick!

Good luck.

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luck? Has nothing to do with luck son.

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After all of the wild stories and hype, I agree that it is a bit of a let down but hey, the hunting is always more fun than the finding. There were no traces of Hitler when I got there. Just big rocks and big snakes.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How far of a hike is it in to this location I am not to familiar with this location from what i see some of this mountain is a rock hound place on one end.

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How far of a hike is it in to this location I am not to familiar with this location from what i see some of this mountain is a rock hound place on one end.
You can take a dirt road to about 2 miles of it. Then I would take my RZR up to the end of the trail, then hike up into the canyon. Don't go during IBEX HUNTING SEASON. Hunters are crawling all over the place. The rock hound place is to the north, in another little range.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw the IBEX hunts they do down there $5500.00 man they take it serious looks like the season is from October to January down there.I have an acquaintance that lets me base out of his place east of Deming off of 10 on Lewis Flats I will see if I can get something put together.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw the IBEX hunts they do down there $5500.00 man they take it serious looks like the season is from October to January down there.I have an acquaintance that lets me base out of his place east of Deming off of 10 on Lewis Flats I will see if I can get something put together.

I was in there once during the hunt. I forgot about IBEX hunting. I was hiking up a canyon when I saw five different guys along the ridge glassing me. Had to leave. They made my wife very nervous when she was hidden in the brush on our RZR waiting for me and one came up on her asking questions and trying to get friendly. She called me and I double timed it back. Best time to go is when it is cold and snowy. Not even the ATV crowd is blasting up the road to the south. Not a soul around.

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was in there once during the hunt. I forgot about IBEX hunting. I was hiking up a canyon when I saw five different guys along the ridge glassing me. Had to leave. They made my wife very nervous when she was hidden in the brush on our RZR waiting for me and one came up on her asking questions and trying to get friendly. She called me and I double timed it back. Best time to go is when it is cold and snowy. Not even the ATV crowd is blasting up the road to the south. Not a soul around.

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Florida Mountains dif time.jpg

Right, upper center frame. There is your "sine wave."

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Will that RZR make it there without catching fire?

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! Actually, we had a recall in which they had to put a heat shield up near the engine so it would't catch fire. It's faster than greased lightening and hasn't ignited yet so I am happy with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread