Jesuit signs

julianopt

Jan 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys, can someone help me to identify this symbols , they are from south Brazil , in the lands of my family ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1579653406.581700.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1579653434.365209.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1579653463.101624.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1579653485.869725.jpg

SnowDigger

Jan 10, 2019
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Nokta FORS CoRe
Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gosh, I can't help you with what they mean, just curious how you know they are Jesuit as opposed to Native American? They are really cool!

OP
OP
J

julianopt

Jan 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Jesuit father was in south of Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina , they was there to teach religion to our Indians , and they are great miners, since my granny was young that she listen and tells me a lot of histories about Jesuit treasures in our property , and I search since I was young , and I find this symbols , sorry for my English I don’t know how to write perfectly

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
julianopt,
First and foremost - welcome to TNet!
Secondly - nobody (myself included) write perfectly, the main thing is to make yourself understood - and that you do indeed.
Thirdly - I am sorry but I cannot help you with the signs. From what little I know of signs, these don't really stand out to me as Jesuit - but heck, what I do not know about signs could fill several books ;-)

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Julianopt,

The first rock is a ROCK MAP. Go to google earth or Apple maps and get an overview of the area where you live. You may have to get a topography map or your area. The corresponding lines can be streams, rivers or trails. This is my best advice and hopefully you will be led to something good?

Bests

LUE-Hawn

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pitch your tent next to a nice, soft, plush rock that you can recline on. Eat a can of tuna and mix some powdered Gatorade, lay back against that nice, soft, plush rock and shadow gaze. When night falls, go to bed. When the sun peaks at you, pack up and move out. Repeat. When you see it, you will know. It is the best magic I have ever seen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread