JESUIT TREASURE QUESTION

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no doubt Jesuits had a tremendous amount of gold and silver (Iglesia de la Compañía de Jesús is proof). Whether it came from their own mines, or from tithing by miners in the area is a hot topic of debate. And there is no doubt the gold and silver in the missions disappeared before they were expelled from the new world.

As for where it went, how to find it, and their code, few people, if any, know the answers to those questions.

OP
OP
S

seahorse

Oct 24, 2009
college station tx.
Detector(s) used
ace 250,mxtpro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your reply Phill I thought it might turn out that way makes good since to me. If possible can you tell me how the dove symbol works. Thanks.

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your reply Phill I thought it might turn out that way makes good since to me. If possible can you tell me how the dove symbol works. Thanks.

Hola Amigo

If you really want to search for treasure do not obsesses about symbols as they can have multiple meanings not necessary related to treasure.

I do not know where you are? But I hazard a guess somewhere in the south west? If I was you amigo. I would do the following study your local history. Read all the old newspapers robberies, mines ...reports. Get a really god feel for where the early Spanish settled and research into the early churches in your area. The more you understand of human dispersal pattern the more areas you can narrow down to search.

That my friend with give you much more satisfaction that just chasing symbols that may or may not be anything related at all?

Kanacki

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The only thing I can offer, is to be very skeptical of anything written by "Dign". He spread a lot of misinformation.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Most of the caches were not buried. Per Se They either dumped them in the Desert off the trail, as the one in Southern Arizona found in the 1950's, or stuck in the mines for the missions and then the mine covered over in most cases. Brother and i spent 20 years of vacations looking for those, but kept getting side tracked by other stories.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread