Antique Bracelet

ButterflyLady

Jan 4, 2011
This bracelet is currently my mom's. she got it from her mom. my mom and me think it might have been my great grandma's at one point. I was wanting to see if someone would be able to give me a better idea of when this piece might have been made. i was told that it was made between the 1920's and the 1940's.
P1040259.jpg

P1040256.jpg

P1040255.jpg

P1040260.jpg

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Very elegant bracelet..I seen some like it in the Warmans Antique jewelry collectible book at Barnes and Noble..
They described something about German silver but i cant remember what it was..
John

OP
OP
B

ButterflyLady

Jan 4, 2011
gemee said:
The style of this is called cannetille, and you are right about the date; 1920-1940.

would it be considered an antique? do you have any more information about that kind of jewlery? or what it might possibly be worth?

davidpitt

Oct 1, 2011
The bracelet is made in Germany. It might be made during 1900's. It looks very old but the shine is still alive.

California Girl

Dec 19, 2011
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo, White's Mxt Pro & GMT, Gold Master ll.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very beautiful piece of jewelry. That's a keeper for generations to come. Happy New Year!!!

christingill

Greenie
May 24, 2012
US
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This bracelet is currently my mom's. she got it from her mom. my mom and me think it might have been my great grandma's at one point. I was wanting to see if someone would be able to give me a better idea of when this piece might have been made. i was told that it was made between the 1920's and the 1940's.
Hi ButterflyLady, You have done fantastic post because according to you this bracelet made between the 1920's and the 1940's. So It is very old but it is very beautiful. I think this antique bracelet is gold bracelet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions